Collection Flash Mr Pinku Collection [2021-07-10] [MrPinku]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
Any update?
mrpinku chaged his update format somewhat, now he's supposed to update every week. so yeah, there should be quite a few updates if anyone is willing to grab 'em. i think this month he's going to be working on that goaty book one that he only ever made a few previews of.

Reactions: JustForWin

JustForWin

Dec 26, 2021
From what I see on the statistics there are only 5 active patreons, we may not catch any game if Mr. Pinku doesn't even put the game somewhere free.

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
From what I see on the statistics there are only 5 active patreons, we may not catch any game if Mr. Pinku doesn't even put the game somewhere free.
i don't know what you mean by active patreons, but he has around 150 patrons. even if they don't comment or like his updates, they are most likely downloading and playing his stuff.
but i do agree that mr pinku should be uploading his full games somewhere. that would attract way more people to his work.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Mmmmm.....this IS strange. Well, I did download the DAMC Full Test, but it just give me Adobe Flash Player 32 for some reason. Why did this happen.

Edit: That is odd. You should have the swf version. That works.

Edit1: What to do with the Lamp?

Last edited:

datguy21

Jul 6, 2018
middle left,bottom middle,top right this one works on one version and not on the other
is this for the recruit crystal ball thing?
edit: ok it was, thx but i was thinking of a walkthrough for the whole recruit thing, the missions and the items you can get and who you can give it to

Last edited:

wlyartorr

Jul 7, 2020

he doesnt do weekly updates and not every month he posts something

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes