Collection Flash Mr Pinku Collection [2021-07-10] [MrPinku]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
is secret 1 broken in the Full Test? cause i get to the bit with the arrows and i dont see what im supposed to do
Edit: nevermind, its not a clicking things its a "rub with the mouse cursor thing

wlyartorr

Jul 7, 2020
walkthrough on patreon:

-Play the Elf adventure, buy the Lamp at the Convent, GotoJail (Speaking to soldier in castle for example).

-Play the Jail game (just watch the movie)

-Play the Secret1 game : you have to clear the minigames (maybe too hard but you have infinite replays) by moving your mouse left right. Enjoy the ending!

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
just a quick question. does anybody know if mrpinku will release a "full" lili's adventure? dude has finished most of the minigames but stopped at the last one to do a new game. i'm just wondering, because it's kind of silly the way the game just tells you that you have to go to a different swffile to play the "minigame you unlocked".

datguy21

Jul 6, 2018
walkthrough on patreon:

-Play the Elf adventure, buy the Lamp at the Convent, GotoJail (Speaking to soldier in castle for example).

-Play the Jail game (just watch the movie)

-Play the Secret1 game : you have to clear the minigames (maybe too hard but you have infinite replays) by moving your mouse left right. Enjoy the ending!
wat exactly is the ending?
for me bear guy just gets a bj then game over

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
What application do i need to play the game ? Mr Pinku older games were running on flash player

neviem

Apr 1, 2019
Are any of these scenes already in the game? if so then where can find them? D:

Reactions: nop321

JustForWin

Dec 26, 2021
hello everyone,
Does anyone have the full version of the ZI? I only find Alpha and beta everywhere ... I've reached the ghost and I can't do anything after ...

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
hello everyone,
Does anyone have the full version of the ZI? I only find Alpha and beta everywhere ... I've reached the ghost and I can't do anything after ...
i'm fairly certain there isn't a full version. lot's of old mrpinku stuff is incomplete, because he always leaves them for later and never gets back to them.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Z

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
i could not figure out any of the story lines in DAMC nothing seemed to lead anywhere an anyone explain to if there is anything in the game and if there is a spanking scene how do i get there. he usually has one somewhere but can't find it or any scenes anywhere in this game. just half of them leads me to the jail where its gameover.

JustForWin

Dec 26, 2021
did he manage to solve family problems? I had once seen a post in which he said that his mother was not feeling well and that is why he delays each update so much. It’s that true?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes