VN Ren'Py Mr. Sinner [v0.7] [PurpleBlaze]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Mr. Sinner [v0.2] [PurpleBlaze] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,65 GB / 228 MB - MrSinner-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,61 GB / 193 MB - MrSinner-0.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,8% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Omg,this is just terrible,sigh. You don't know what is worse..Zombie looking dickheads,dialogs or engrish.I will stiill say the dialogs. Shame for those two babes especially Monica,but man...eeew for everything else.

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
I don't really understand the setting. MC went to jail at like 17 for selling drugs then snitched and got out early and somehow owns a company now. He has a nice car and goes to work and somehow the building is new to him. Bruh got an android with iMessage on it.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Renders are nice.
Story is a bit banal, like in "been there done that, like a hundred times". Plus it is not well told, MC rushes from scene to scene. Short version: The MC is some kind of power-fantasy (of a 12 year old), former criminal, helps girls all the time and beats people up to help said girls. So he was forged in fire (or better prison) to become that guy. Meaning he should be strong willed to be like that, but jerks off in the bathroom to some girl he met earlier like some middleschool loser. Later he jerks off on his guest that he saved before - like some creep. And no, not avoidable. The girls exist and then you have strange conversations with them. Not only the fumbling over wrong words, but they don't feel realistic at all.
Grammar is pretty bad, some typos too - definately needs a proofreader. Also some russian sentences remain (remember one at least, but I didn't really read every word - it was a bit tiresome to read for me, because of the stated reasons).

I stoped playing not far into Ep 2.

Music is there and on the more unique side at least. I especially liked the music in the starting menu.

In this state I would give 2/5 stars. There is dire need for improvement in all departments (other that the music and the renders), but it is not outright BAD.

Reactions: acondo and int13

PurpleBlaze

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2021
We would like to remind you that our game is a DEMO version and is free for review. While there is no opportunity to perfectly make a translation, we are now working on a new version of the translation and future episodes. Thank you for your activity! Official Account -PurpleBlaze

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Renders are nice.
Story is a bit banal, like in "been there done that, like a hundred times". Plus it is not well told, MC rushes from scene to scene. Short version: The MC is some kind of power-fantasy (of a 12 year old), former criminal, helps girls all the time and beats people up to help said girls. So he was forged in fire (or better prison) to become that guy. Meaning he should be strong willed to be like that, but jerks off in the bathroom to some girl he met earlier like some middleschool loser. Later he jerks off on his guest that he saved before - like some creep. And no, not avoidable. The girls exist and then you have strange conversations with them. Not only the fumbling over wrong words, but they don't feel realistic at all.
Grammar is pretty bad, some typos too - definately needs a proofreader. Also some russian sentences remain (remember one at least, but I didn't really read every word - it was a bit tiresome to read for me, because of the stated reasons).

I stoped playing not far into Ep 2.

Music is there and on the more unique side at least. I especially liked the music in the starting menu.

In this state I would give 2/5 stars. There is dire need for improvement in all departments (other that the music and the renders), but it is not outright BAD.
Oh, the irony.

----
1677358340700.png
----

Glass houses, rocks, etc.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
you know one of them is trying to sell us a game, the other one is writing on an internet forum for shit and giggles
Everyone here is equal when it comes to game thread comments. All are up for similar scrutiny and consideration.

• Haha
Reactions: Morho

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
And my point was to avoid double-standards.
We go pretty much off topic here but different media are held to different standards, you wouldn't write your doctoral thesis the same way as an online post.
That's not a double standard, they are different media with different form requirements.
Same with a game I want to make money with opposed to a post i make without monetary incentive.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
We go pretty much off topic here but different media are held to different standards, you wouldn't write your doctoral thesis the same way as an online post.
That's not a double standard, they are different media with different form requirements.
Same with a game I want to make money with opposed to a post i make without monetary incentive.
Yes, it's getting off-topic and no, though making money from a game isn't something that changes the context here.

Everyone is equal in a thread; the post in question was fair critique - albeit a bit over the top, this is a DEMO after all, yeesh - but a Dev represening their game isn't any more a punching bag than anyone else here. Our rules are equal-application.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
The dialog is next-level.

Thug: You think a gun will help you?!
Thug: *gets shot*

Should probably continue rolling with the ridiculousness, otherwise it'd end up being another wannabe young criminal mastermind story which doesn't go anywhere. Just need to put more effort into the actual sex scenes.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes