VN Ren'Py Mr. Sinner [v0.7] [PurpleBlaze]

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I don't know if English is dev's first language but trying to understand what is being said felt like listening to Yoda while he was drunk. also what was with everyone calling each mother fucker or faggot?

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
bad Engrish, no option if we want to share or be swingers, needs an incest patch as well, this neighbor/landlady stuff is annoying. I liked the backstory about John Wick, hope we can see the Continental eventually, as long as we are allowed to choose if we want to engage in sharing/swinging, personally love harem games and there are far to many other dicks near the MC's girls so far.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
If you value choices, or like for your choices to have some impact, and you don't like sharing women with other dudes, this game ain't for you. Deleted this shit so quick lmao. By the way, add the correct tags, sharing is one of them.
Well if what you are saying is true, then thanks for this valuable information that the dev should ADD to the dev notes or PLANNED TAGS or in the TAGS, so people like me would know, and can avoid before downloading a game and getting hit with untagged content.

Just saved me wasting my time, and this goes directly to ignore.
thanks for the info(y) giphy (14).gif

The game master

May 19, 2022
Mr. Sinner [v0.2] [PurpleBlaze] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,65 GB / 228 MB - MrSinner-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,61 GB / 193 MB - MrSinner-0.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,8% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where's update

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Fucking hell.... Looked somewhat ok when I played the v0.2, no hints of what was to come out of left field at all, and came back to it now at v0.5 and it went forced sharing. I get that it's a kinetic novel, but god damn, what a way to fuck over a game**. There could've been a path split instead of forced content. Same with the fucking foot fetish too. Glad I had low expectations for this anyways. Not that the forced kinks is the only problem with this game though, as the writing itself is not all that good either, tolerable at best to be honest.

**:For about half the audience/playerbase if I where to guess.

Edit 1:Minor edit for clarification

Edit 2: We should really get a tag for sharing in the tags list imo. Both for those who want it and those who do not. And there is a big difference between NTR and Sharing. And also between Sharing and Swinging, although Swinging is alot closer to Sharing than NTR ever will be, and is thus far the closes tag on the list that fits.
i can 100% garanti you that the people that hate swinging/sharing view them as ntr and if they start doing that to harem games it will be the most toxic thing ever. A better tag for sharing/swinging would be cuck or cuckhold

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Mr. Sinner [v0.5] [PurpleBlaze] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,89 GB / 456 MB - MrSinner-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,86 GB / 421 MB - MrSinner-0.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,7% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
i can 100% garanti you that the people that hate swinging/sharing view them as ntr and if they start doing that to harem games it will be the most toxic thing ever. A better tag for sharing/swinging would be cuck or cuckhold
We already have a tag for cucking. It's Netorare, formerly NTR. And is by no means a better tag, as it is not at all appropriate even by my "NTR hating" standard, and will only piss off the NTR players. Sharing is the correct tag, but as we do not have it, the closest and most appropriate tag in its place is the now added Swinging tag, as it gets the point across for those who want to avoid any form of sharing or other dicks on or in the MCs girls. And who's to say MCs buddy is the only one getting to rub cock on all the LIs in the future with the way this pulled a wildcard. :unsure:

I'll most likely not know, as I've dropped this game, and I'll most likely never check on it again.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
We already have a tag for cucking. It's Netorare, formerly NTR. And is by no means a better tag, as it is not at all appropriate even by my "NTR hating" standard, and will only piss off the NTR players. Sharing is the correct tag, but as we do not have it, the closest and most appropriate tag in its place is the now added Swinging tag, as it gets the point across for those who want to avoid any form of sharing or other dicks on or in the MCs girls. And who's to say MCs buddy is the only one getting to rub cock on all the LIs in the future with the way this pulled a wildcard. :unsure:

I'll most likely not know, as I've dropped this game, and I'll most likely never check on it again.
Okay bye, we won't miss you.... I won't...

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and brybry1311
Dec 29, 2018
These games that give you choices that don't matter are the worst.

I chose to compliment Monica
I chose to fantasize about Monica
I chose to be rude Kissy
I chose to kiss Monica
I chose to reject the waitress and stay focused on Monica.

And what does all that lead to? Monica getting fucked in your bed by some other guy, and you dating Kissy.

Honestly, why bother with the choices at all? All it did here was get my hopes up that Monica would be the main girl.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mr. Sinner [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

- 439Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yep, MrSinner shit the bed. Too bad coz I really liked Monica, but I'm not shocked that happened, given the premise. Time to abandon the sinking ship, bois. Dev decided to add the usual shit to create drama in the thread and piss ppl off instead of warning them beforehand or, better yet, never even open that can of worms, so let's see how well that works out for him in the long run.:cautious:

There's a big difference between diarrhea and a turd. But they're both still shit. :KEK:
That's still a life quote tho, or like I usually like to say, you can't turn shit into gold just bcz they're the same color.:WeSmart::whistle:

These games that give you choices that don't matter are the worst.
And what does all that lead to? Monica getting fucked in your bed by some other guy, and you dating Kissy.
Yeah, 'choices' like that suck. Why even bother adding them ?? I expect to see Kissy get fucked by some random dickhead in the next 2 updates max too, for the 'plot' ofc.:cautious:(n)

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes