MrBubu's Visual Walkthroughs

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
ABOUT ME
Hey everyone. I'm Mr. Bubu, I enjoy playing visual novels and I'm a completionist, I need to unlock everything and try every possible branching option available. After getting frustrated when following someone else's walkthrough and I still couldn't get the girl, I decided that I could better.

I wanted something visual, so we could see the branching and also include back references to understand exactly why the story is going down a certain branch.

So if you are like me and struggle with plain text walkthroughs, try my visual walkthroughs.

I'm always open to requests for new games, so feel free to suggest a game if you'd like me to do a walkthrough for it.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Guide/Creator: MrBubu -

Latest Update: 2024-04-21

• Walkthrough Update:
  • Walkthrough Update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I've updated the walkthrough of Being a DIK to include a section at the end on how to enable the developer console and list all the variables and how to set/unset them.

I'll add the same to the other walkthroughs.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Added a new walkthrough for STWA: The Author

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
I had a quick look through and these must have taken a lot of your time and effort to make bud! Definitely a good style to go with as some people like the visual aspect and not just lines of text. Great work man, I'm sure people will find these immensely helpful.

Reactions: MisterScary

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I had a quick look through and these must have taken a lot of your time and effort to make bud! Definitely a good style to go with as some people like the visual aspect and not just lines of text. Great work man, I'm sure people will find these immensely helpful.
Thanks, yes it took me a long time because these are like version 5, it took me a while before I was happy enough with the result. But now I think I have put a system in place that hopefully means it is not so much more work than other people doing text walkthroughs.

I do it for fun though so time is the biggest constraint!

I'm re-doing Depraved Awakening next (that was one of the first I did but the style needs to be updated to fit the others).

Feel free to suggest games for me, I was thinking of Leap of Faith next, heard good things about it.

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Thanks, yes it took me a long time because these are like version 5, it took me a while before I was happy enough with the result. But now I think I have put a system in place that hopefully means it is not so much more work than other people doing text walkthroughs.

I do it for fun though so time is the biggest constraint!

I'm re-doing Depraved Awakening next (that was one of the first I did but the style needs to be updated to fit the others).

Feel free to suggest games for me, I was thinking of Leap of Faith next, heard good things about it.
It's a bonus that you enjoy doing it, fun hobby and helping others is a great combo. As I said I'm sure a lot of people will find these much much easier on the eye.

I played Leap of Faith but that was about a year ago, I need to get up to date with the latest version, I'd love to follow your guide if you ended up making one for it. I have other games I'm playing through first so it wouldn't be a problem holding off. That said don't over exert yourself, your effort will be appreciated as is without people trying to rush you for guides.

Reactions: MrBubu

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Wow man .. I got your walkthroughs and It's amazing .. Surely it will take a lots of time to do it But Lemme tell you , Your work is amazing.
Well you made walkthroughs for 2 popular games in this site ..
I just some games and you can look into them if you like.
Acting lessons , Desert Stalker , Summer's gone , Our red string , Become a rockstar , A.O.A academy , matrix hearts
Thanks for reading it and Good luck. (y)

Last edited:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Wow man .. I got your walkthroughs and It's amazing .. Surely it will take a lots of time to do it But Lemme tell you , Your work is amazing.
Well you made walkthroughs for 2 popular games in this site ..
I just some games and you can look into them if you like.
Acting Lessons : Well honestly I didn't play this game but I saw good things about them and knowing DPC .. He's game will be mostly rely on choices and There are lots of choices in this game and every choice is important for your ending and relationship with girls.
Become a Rockstar : Didn't play this game too .. Well MC was annoying so .. But choices matters in this game and all of your choices will impact on your relationship with your waifu.
Once in a Lifetime : It's a long and complicated game and your choices affects on your relationship and your success in game .. This game has bad endings and good endings.
Intertwined : Choices , Choices , Choices .. Lots of drama and Girls .. There was a pdf walkthrough for it but abandoned at 0.6.
Pale Carnations : Well I was playing this game with a walkthrough of course .. But walkthrough was a big pain in a ass and complicated so I had to delete the game and wait for someone to make a better walkthrough for it.

There are lots of other games out there that I don't recall very good or they don't need a walkthrough.
Thanks for reading it and Good luck. (y)
Thanks for your nice comments, it's good to know people appreciate the format and you find it useful.

Also thanks for the game propositions.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Added a new walkthrough for Depraved Awakening

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
So imma Suggest something for walkthroughs .. specially about games that have collecting photoes or things like Being a Dik or City of Broken Dreamers and ..
I suggest to write where they should look to find the photo instead of just clicking everywhere in hope of finding the photo

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
So imma Suggest something for walkthroughs .. specially about games that have collecting photoes or things like Being a Dik or City of Broken Dreamers and ..
I suggest to write where they should look to find the photo instead of just clicking everywhere in hope of finding the photo
I thought about it but adding pictures within the flow will make it harder to see the flow. Maybe I'll add a section at the end.

Reactions: The unseen

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Csculpturatus I just updated the walkthrough for City of Broken Dreamers with all the secret locations. Also from the flow you can click on the "hint" link and it will bring you directly to the screenshot.

It's the best I could think of, PDFs are not really supposed to be interactive.

Let me know what you think:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Csculpturatus I just updated the walkthrough for City of Broken Dreamers with all the secret locations. Also from the flow you can click on the "hint" link and it will bring you directly to the screenshot.

It's the best I could think of, PDFs are not really supposed to be interactive.

Let me know what you think:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
I Checked it .. Good idea for adding that .
Now If someone is looking for photos it's very helpful for them.
Also the idea of telling how much $ to keep in Being a Dik walkthrough was great.
Good luck mate (y)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Added a new walkthrough for Leap of Faith.

Check it out:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Reactions: ramson32

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Hey, I tried to check out your WT's on patreon but whenever I click any of the pdf links it just downloads a file with the number 1 and no extension and no way to open it. Im sure i must be doing something wrong, any ideas?

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Hey, I tried to check out your WT's on patreon but whenever I click any of the pdf links it just downloads a file with the number 1 and no extension and no way to open it. Im sure i must be doing something wrong, any ideas?
Yes it seems like a bug from patreon, it does the same for me.
But the downloaded file works, so if you can rename the file before you save it or after to give it the pdf extension it will open.

Otherwise let me know which PDF you want, I'll put it directly on the forum.

Hopefully patreon will fix the issue soon.

Reactions: siliseric

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Yes it seems like a bug from patreon, it does the same for me.
But the downloaded file works, so if you can rename the file before you save it or after to give it the pdf extension it will open.

Otherwise let me know which PDF you want, I'll put it directly on the forum.

Hopefully patreon will fix the issue soon.
adding the pdf ext worked, thanks :)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, I have a new walkthrough for Intertwined.

Check it out:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Reactions: The unseen

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

updated to version 0.6

Cheers,
Mr Bubu