4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Since no new release announced on the Dev's patreon, subscribestar or discord I wouldn't trust the DL Link.
Idk, the guy that posted seem to be pretty active in the community (providing links and all for different game). Downloaded and ran my AV and Malwarebyte on the zip file. Also extracted it in a sandbox. Nothing happened. However I did not launch the .exe file as I'm a bit worried :x

Reactions: ddfunlol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mrs. Wild [2024-06-24] [DDfunlol]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
The size of the original file is 1.16GB, and the one offered by this guy is 1.4GB.
250 MB has been added or magically appeared.
This is not the first file he's shared where the size increases.
I confirm that there are an additional +300MB in another game, and the others I do not know.
I don't think either that Winrar or Winzip can achieve such a wide compression margin, +20%.
Maybe there is nothing, but in doubt, wait for someone trustworthy and not a person who comes out of nowhere.

Now, if you want to take the risk, it's your choice because an antivirus will not protect you !

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The size of the original file is 1.16GB, and the one offered by this guy is 1.4GB.
250 MB has been added or magically appeared.
This is not the first file he's shared where the size increases.
I confirm that there are an additional +300MB in another game, and the others I do not know.
I don't think either that Winrar or Winzip can achieve such a wide compression margin, +20%.
Maybe there is nothing, but in doubt, wait for someone trustworthy and not a person who comes out of nowhere.

Now, if you want to take the risk, it's your choice because an antivirus will not protect you !
It's probably because they unren'd the images first and also played it since their log file and saves is there.

Reactions: ddfunlol and nn2017

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
I love The Motel and Saturday Night. The Motel is still continuing which I hope it will be completed and Saturday Night were once abandoned, but now they're preparing its sequel. Adding this game, can the dev handle 3 different projects simultaneously? 2 fresh projects (this game and SN sequel) and 1 project which is 2/3 far away from completion (The Motel).

Reactions: mikh85

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Sorry, but you are completely mistaken, get the information from my Discord and not from what you can read here.
- SN has never been abandoned, I have explained the reasons dozens of times, that's why the sequel is on Renpy.
- The motel, updated soon, and I will be doing updates from September until its end.
- New Day, finishing this summer.

In concrete terms, we can almost say that there are only two games left !

Anyway, Mrs Wild was never meant to be distributed, I did it out of sympathy for a group of people.
Unfortunately, having my game pirated two days after its release gives me no motivation to work on it or share it anymore.
For me, it's just weeks of work with no positive feedback.
So you can thank that individual.

Anyone who still believes that aggressive piracy and rushing to links helps developers is very naive !
200 people support me, not 2000 !

Take care.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry, but you are completely mistaken, get the information from my Discord and not from what you can read here.
- SN has never been abandoned, I have explained the reasons dozens of times, that's why the sequel is on Renpy.
- The motel, updated soon, and I will be doing updates from September until its end.
- New Day, finishing this summer.

In concrete terms, we can almost say that there are only two games left !

Anyway, Mrs Wild was never meant to be distributed, I did it out of sympathy for a group of people.
Unfortunately, having my game pirated two days after its release gives me no motivation to work on it or share it anymore.
For me, it's just weeks of work with no positive feedback.
So you can thank that individual.

Anyone who still believes that aggressive piracy and rushing to links helps developers is very naive !
200 people support me, not 2000 !

Take care.
I actually like this game, it’s funny and has lots of sexy scenes, I wish the son would have gotten with that hot mom from the boutique though while mom was blowing her son in the dressing room :love: also love “the motel” can’t wait for the next update and wish Marie could show up in that game too, she’s so fuckin hot:love:

Reactions: Malika1234

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
DDfunlol's games can be summed up like this ... mostly kinetic ...great wank material but if you are looking for any kind coherent story or reasoning look elsewhere Marie was good on story though a lot of people did not like the gay stuff , nothing can stop me was a shark jump as we went to a male protagonist, Saturday night was just all over the place with odd mini games etc ....
so in this one we have some character development but not a lot .....the short stories are again while funny in some parts have no cohesion or flow .........the sex scenes and renders are the best thing going for any of these games ....so if you want a meaning less fuck fest .....these games by this dev are great ....if you want some kind of story telling and actual agency to the characters Yeah you will not find that here ...... When i brought this up to the dev in an attempt to help him. he bit my head off and gave immense negative attitude .....so i dropped my patreon sub and wished him luck ....

TLDR version : great renders....good for a wank ....kinetic novel ..weak story development...no character agency ....

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes