Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I am serious here. Next-level compositions! I am using your images as education for learning better composition, lighting, and storytelling. Seriously great stuff!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am serious here. Next-level compositions! I am using your images as education for learning better composition, lighting, and storytelling. Seriously great stuff!
Only too happy to help others

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Hello people, I'm new to the game. I loved it so far...

Wanna create some fan art. Just downloaded Daz studio with the Genesis 8 Female and Male figures.

What model is WANDA based on? Is it Genesis 8 or 3?

What type of assets do I need.. I read the previous comments where the discussion took place about .duf file. That's a bit confusing to me...

Can someone explain to me step by step, the process to create WANDA in Daz?

I know it might be a tedious to explain me these things but I would really appreciate it..

Thank you so much..

Cheers
:) :) :)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hello people, I'm new to the game. I loved it so far...

Wanna create some fan art. Just downloaded Daz studio with the Genesis 8 Female and Male figures.

What model is WANDA based on? Is it Genesis 8 or 3?

What type of assets do I need.. I read the previous comments where the discussion took place about .duf file. That's a bit confusing to me...

Can someone explain to me step by step, the process to create WANDA in Daz?

I know it might be a tedious to explain me these things but I would really appreciate it..

Thank you so much..

Cheers
:) :) :)
Go here
https://f95zone.to/threads/ms-denvers-fan-art-thread.143689/post-9854559.
Also if you cannot get all the morphs then don't panic as my Wanda has a few missing morphs and as long as it look like the original than all is good

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes