• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
Well, a long time ago i saved a guide for morphs transfering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This guide is from SickleYield, and she is an official DAZ vendor. By the way, that's how i made G3 Wanda.

If you need to convert G3 to G8, there is much easier way:

Last edited:

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Already reported in the game thread about holes. Dude, what's going on? Maybe you should take couple hours off DAZ and relax a little bit?
It's fan thread not commercial render. imho I think you need relax.

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
I don’t like her new hairstyle at all, it hides her beautiful face and why did her hair become so long i.e. they are artificial.
If it about Faye, wny not? She work in model business. Change you hairstyle for any photoshoot it's normal.
And I noticed something else. The blender a little changes hairstyles textures and shape, for example, one of Faye's first hairstyles was very dense, although in DAZ they are lighter and more transparent.
1.png 2.png Faye.png

p.s. new hairstyle
Faye - FE Elegant Hair
Nicole - Karla Hair Genesis 8 Female

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
If it about Faye, wny not? She work in model business. Change you hairstyle for any photoshoot it's normal.
And I noticed something else. The blender a little changes hairstyles textures and shape, for example, one of Faye's first hairstyles was very dense, although in DAZ they are lighter and more transparent.
View attachment 3428691 View attachment 3428692 View attachment 3428696

p.s. new hairstyle
Faye - FE Elegant Hair
Nicole - Karla Hair Genesis 8 Female
I about Wanda!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Well, I think her standard hairstyle might be the same length because of the curls.
No! Her hair was shoulder-length or a little lower if you straightened it, but now it is also curled and its length is below her chest!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My version of Faye's glamour model shot. Didn't know if anyone would be too interested in the other hair Faye seems to sport, so I didn't bother looking for it.

Might have overdone the Bloom, I'm still experimenting with it. Had to turn it up to over 9000 just to get it to where it is. Turns out the Environment asset is rather resource intensive. Had to delete many of the assets with glass in them just to get my render to what it is.

Mrs Denvers - Faye Glamour Shot.png

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
My version of Faye's glamour model shot. Didn't know if anyone would be too interested in the other hair Faye seems to sport, so I didn't bother looking for it.

Might have overdone the Bloom, I'm still experimenting with it. Had to turn it up to over 9000 just to get it to where it is. Turns out the Environment asset is rather resource intensive. Had to delete many of the assets with glass in them just to get my render to what it is.

View attachment 3430871
What environment assets do you use?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes