Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
Last edited:

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
And now i want to ask professional opinion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems my post has aroused great interest (sarcasm). Well, it's time to reveal the truth...

I was thinking of switching the poses between G3 and G8 versions (we all know, that G3 model spawns T-posed). I was thinking to post two G3 (or two G8) versions. But it wouldn't be fair. So i posted both models with the same (as much as possible) pose.
So, we have 50/50. And that proves again: it doesn't matter, which generation models you use. Good lighting and practice mean much more.

That was an experiment, and the result is not as bad, as it could be. I don't want to convert other characters to G3, but G3 Wanda exists, and maybe this model will be useful for someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghost1122

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It seems my post has aroused great interest (sarcasm). Well, it's time to reveal the truth...

I was thinking of switching the poses between G3 and G8 versions (we all know, that G3 model spawns T-posed). I was thinking to post two G3 (or two G8) versions. But it wouldn't be fair. So i posted both models with the same (as much as possible) pose.
So, we have 50/50. And that proves again: it doesn't matter, which generation models you use. Good lighting and practice mean much more.

That was an experiment, and the result is not as bad, as it could be. I don't want to convert other characters to G3, but G3-Wanda is exist, and maybe this model will be useful for someone.
Even though I still have some G-3 models and I have converted a G-3 to a G-8 but I still like the G-3 model better but that is just my preffernce

Last edited:

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019

That was an experiment, and the result is not as bad, as it could be. I don't want to convert other characters to G3, but G3-Wanda is exist, and maybe this model will be useful for someone.
Fuck it!
That's what I was talking about. My "Luck" skill is so low...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes