Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You don't have to use my packages for it. You can just replace files to any place you want.

All textures and settings are from original characters. I'm not sure, what can be wrong. Maybe you can show this defect?
I am about to upload a render that I am doing with your models

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Just finished my work, and now i can share Wanda, Janet and Nicole models together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All wearable stuff must be installed separately.

Download, check and render your verdict, if the result of my work acceptable or not.
Wow, maxium effort! Thanks

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
I can't just finish something and move on.
I tried to do something with wrinkles on Wanda's face and looks like it's better to use original morphs for that kind of things. So i used the same crutches as with the legs morphs. I'm not sure, if my third version is better, than second one, but i'll share it anyway.
I'm very interested, which version you like more and which version is more lookalike the original (Old Dog's) model. So feel free to criticize.
And, of course, if you like second version more, than third, you can use additional aging morphs with it. Just copy additional files to your library.

I wanted to give users opportunity to dial the dialogue window with slider, which is connected to the aging morph, so everyone could choose the best values with an easiest possible way (for example: it's like Density distriburion option in Nylon Pantyhose package). But i can't write scripts. Like completely. And i can't just look what's inside other similar scripts, because they are encrypted (*.dse). So i used more primitive solution. Perhaps someone knows how to implement such a script and helps me with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and Lanxorn

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can't just finish something and move on.
I tried to do something with wrinkles on Wanda's face and looks like it's better to use original morphs for that kind of things. So i used the same crutches as with the legs morphs. I'n not sure, if my third version is better, than second one, but i'll share it anyway.
I'm very interested, which version you like more and which version is more lookalike the original (Old Dog's) model.
And, of course, if you like second version more, than third, you can use additional aging morphs with it. Just copy additional files to your library.

I wanted to give users opportunity to dial the dialogue window with slider, which is connected to the aging morph, so everyone could chose the best values with an easiest possible way. But i can't write scripts. Like completely. So i used more primitive solution. Perhaps someone knows how to implement such a script and help me with that?
For the past couple of renders I have been using your asset

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But that doesn't mean, that my assets are better and more lookalike the original models. There is always some space for improvements.
This is true but I find your asset easier to use since it is in th4e Daz character menu

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Not sure, what do you mean by "fully fledged characters", but what about optimal - yes, that's the point.
Exactly that, is better to have them each as all-in-one, compact and optimal.
Also, thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes