Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just finished my work, and now i can share Wanda, Janet and Nicole models together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All wearable stuff must be installed separately.

Download, check and render your verdict, if the result of my work acceptable or not.
Impressive.
Here is a quick render of your models I will do a scene with them later on today.
try copy.jpg
Thankyou for sharing your work.

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
Thankyou for sharing your work.
No problem.

As i understand, Shape Splitter can't capture morphs with 100% precision, but the result is very lookalike. Anyway, the main thing is that you don't need to install all assets with morphs and textures, these characters based on. Just some basic packages and wearable stuff.

P. S. It seems to me, that Nicole should be a little bit higher, than Wanda. So, i set 97% scale for her model.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No problem.

As i understand, Shape Splitter can't capture morphs with 100% precision, but the result is very lookalike. Anyway, the main thing is that you don't need to install all assets with morphs and textures, these characters based on. Just some basic packages and wearable stuff.

P. S. It seems to me, that Nicole should be a little bit higher, than Wanda. So, i set 97% scale for her model.
It is nice to have them installed in the characters menu with all the nice little add ons.
It maybe just me but they seem to have a red tint on the left side of there nose

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
It is nice to have them installed in the characters menu with all the nice little add ons.
You don't have to use my packages for it. You can just replace files to any place you want.

It maybe just me but they seem to have a red tint on the left side of there nose
All textures and settings are from original characters. I'm not sure, what can be wrong. Maybe you can show this defect?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes