Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Trying to figure out the correct asset for the backyard pool. The Modern Rustic House does not have a pool and this one looks like it was kitbashed from multiple assets. The pool kind of looks like the pool from Modern Villa by Mely3D. But the Mely3D asset does not separate out the pool and deck from the rest of the house. I also can't seem to find the lounge chairs anywhere on the DAZ site. And the little blue building Wanda walks out from.

I also searched Render-State, ZoneGFX and 3D-Load.

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Trying to figure out the correct asset for the backyard pool. The Modern Rustic House does not have a pool and this one looks like it was kitbashed from multiple assets. The pool kind of looks like the pool from Modern Villa by Mely3D. But the Mely3D asset does not separate out the pool and deck from the rest of the house. I also can't seem to find the lounge chairs anywhere on the DAZ site. And the little blue building Wanda walks out from.

I also searched Render-State, ZoneGFX and 3D-Load.
john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Pop Doggy not only uses Daz assets, he also uses models from other software like Blender 3DMax C4D and so on , and he even makes models himself.
Nice to know, would have saved a bunch of time looking. Anyway, no harm no foul.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes