Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I probably have a lot of assest missing, because the basic thing i got is this: wandatest1-2.png
I tried to do something and this turned out: wandatest1-11+.png wandatest1-12+.png wandatest1-13-c.png wandatest1-14-c.png
I don’t know, it seems to me they are not very similar.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I probably have a lot of assest missing, because the basic thing i got is this: View attachment 2476655
I tried to do something and this turned out: View attachment 2476704 View attachment 2476705 View attachment 2476707 View attachment 2476710
Actually it seems like you have extra morphs added. There are some vendors that design their morphs to stick to every character you create; VOOTW, Zediccuss, some Zoro-d (Kitten Tight Vagina), etc. Make sure that none of those are added. In my personal case I just remove those assets from my library because I don't want 'brain-dead' parasite morphs infecting every character I am creating or recreating.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I probably have a lot of assest missing, because the basic thing i got is this: View attachment 2476655
I tried to do something and this turned out: View attachment 2476704 View attachment 2476705 View attachment 2476707 View attachment 2476710
Just so you know the original files are littered with these extra morphs, through no fault of the original creator. Here is what is actually used:

Emrys Rowena Brows​
Mousso Raquel​
Mousso Nails​
NecDAZ Realistic Feet​
Zev0 Aging Face Details​
Supermassive Super Curves Remastered​
Banhsua (N2) Lian for Genesis 8​
Mousso Ryleigh​
FK Killer Legs 2.0​
Zev0 200+ Morphs​
Cherubit Rose​
Zeddicuss Legs for Days​
Any VAMP Character​
AprilYSH Eilis Hair​
Standard DAZ Head and Body Morphs for Genesis 8​

Anything else should be ignored and/or removed! This list was created from actually reading the DUF file not the error list it produces when loading in DAZ.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just so you know the original files are littered with these extra morphs, through no fault of the original creator. Here is what is actually used:

Emrys Rowena Brows​
Mousso Raquel​
Mousso Nails​
NecDAZ Realistic Feet​
Zev0 Aging Face Details​
Supermassive Super Curves Remastered​
Banhsua (N2) Lian for Genesis 8​
Mousso Ryleigh​
FK Killer Legs 2.0​
Zev0 200+ Morphs​
Cherubit Rose​
Zeddicuss Legs for Days​
Any VAMP Character​
AprilYSH Eilis Hair​
Standard DAZ Head and Body Morphs for Genesis 8​

Anything else should be ignored and/or removed! This list was created from actually reading the DUF file not the error list it produces when loading in DAZ.
One problem that I do need to sort out is the duplicate formulars but I know what they are but I just been lazy.
I have something to show you as well

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
One problem that I do need to sort out is the duplicate formulars but I know what they are but I just been lazy.
I have something to show you as well
Shoot me a PM and ask away! Duplicate formulas are some of the harder things to get rid of. DAZ is funny that way.

Reactions: Old Dog

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I would like let Old Dog be this fan art thread mod, I try to talk with Crazygamer43, but he didnt reply me :KEK:
A lot of the fan art threads get started by people that just want to see fan art and not by people who actually create fan art. It also makes finding lists of found assets harder since most of the time the thread starter has zero interest in editing the first few posts, so they are scattered throughout the thread.

Also, Crazygamer43 hasn't been on since January, better to just contact a mod instead.

Reactions: Old Dog

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
A lot of the fan art threads get started by people that just want to see fan art and not by people who actually create fan art. It also makes finding lists of found assets harder since most of the time the thread starter has zero interest in editing the first few posts, so they are scattered throughout the thread.

Also, Crazygamer43 hasn't been on since January, better to just contact a mod instead.
I dont know how to contact one.

Reactions: JorellMartis

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I dont know how to contact one.
I don't know either, but maybe try this; Report the first post, select 'Other' and then fill in the description asking a mod to contact you. Not sure if that will work, I haven't been here long enough or asked a mod for anything on this site.

Ignore me, Old Dog is much smarter than I am.

Reactions: Pop Doggy
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes