4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1672998725136.png

Overview:
Wanda Denvers is a 40-year-old single mother with a son and two daughters.
She's the principal of Middleton High School.
This story focuses on her life after 5 years of divorce, as she battles with the task of having to take care of 3 people on her own. It's now been so long since she had a love life she feels more lonely than ever before. How will she fill the pit of emptiness in her life? You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-14
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: PopDoggy - - - - - - - Toxic Mr Masculine
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.9
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Fan Art Thread
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: Multi Mod* - Fan Art Thread - Fan Sigs1 - Fan Sign2 - Russian translation* - German Translation* - Italian translation*

Old Dog thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Day2_2_Gene_Secret_100.jpg Day1_3_Faye_Concern_036_2.jpg Day1_3_Faye_Concern_010.jpg Day1_0_Troubled_Student_003_1.jpg 003_Intro_Gene_001.jpg Day1_0_Troubled_Student_046.jpg Day1_0_Troubled_Student_005_1.jpg Day2_1_Sunbathing_002.jpg Day2_1_Sunbathing_014.jpg 004_Intro_Lois_001.jpg 2_3_Nicole_visit_034_1.jpg 2_3_Nicole_visit_094_2_Nicole_Stay.jpg 2_4_PS_137_1.jpg 2_4_PS_133_2.jpg 2_4_PS_158_2.jpg 2_6_GP_057_3.jpg 2_6_GP_047_1_edited.jpg 2_7_LT_073_2.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Hmm interesting.

MILF? GREAT BECAUSE YA KNOW, WHO DON'T LOVE MILFS?
RENDER? LOOKS GOOD!

Finally a female protag who is DIVORCED and have no husband so we don't have to worry about forced sex scenes in that department so VERY promising.

But the most import question is,

WILL THIS GAME HAVE A LESBIAN PATH?

This will not be a typical slut simulator/curruption I hope..
tired of those, played them once, played them all.

Which means no cocks. 1672993552831.png
no forced sexual situations.
no groping or blackmail from guys etc.

will it be incest?

and we all get the memo with most female protag games here when it comes to CONSENT LOL.

if any of that Will be in the game will everything be avoidable or optional?

it says "YOU DECIDE" so mostly saying her fate is in our hands LOL so.

overall what are the future tags?

I am hoping for a female harem but I DOUBT IT tho!!!! which is fine.

and I am only speaking for the lesbian path if it's gonna have it...

EDIT: They are teasing lesbian and incest with the daughter so HOPE IS NOT LOST for lesbian and incest.
it's not tagged yet tho.

overall not bad for a first release I am getting a HARD AWAM vibes tho after playing it and that's not a bad thing..

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MsDenvers-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Beautiful renders. A super hot MILF Protag...nice. Interracial tag is there before anything else is even figured out. So I guess Tyrone with his anaconda cock will once again have to appear..sigh. Can we have one slut simulator where we don't go for BBC stereotypical crap.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I hope this doesnt turn into an incest snorefest.
No incest tag and no planned incest. I guess that can change though, with further development.

WILL THIS GAME HAVE A LESBIAN PATH?

I am hoping for a female harem but I DOUBT IT tho!!!!
No Lesbian tag and it isn't planned. Again, it can change in the future. I mean, if the Dev doesn't straight out say "This -insert tag- won't be in the game" we shouldn't rule them out.

I would love a full Female Protagonist Lesbian game... If only a Female Dev can take the helm and make that for us =.=

May 23, 2020
Beautiful renders. A super hot MILF Protag...nice. Interracial tag is there before anything else is even figured out. So I guess Tyrone with his anaconda cock will once again have to appear..sigh. Can we have one slut simulator where we don't go for BBC stereotypical crap.
Agree 100 %. I don't think the interracial refers to a handsome, rich and asshole asian guy. Or a black or asian hot dominatrix enslaving the mother and the daughters. It 99,9 % refers to the stereotypical black bull crap. I hope the BBC is optional and there is a white love interest for the female characters. If they are white and dominant better for me. And if there is a dominant highschool girl (any race) even better. Or a daughter dominating her sisters and mother. But I think it will fall in the Tyrone stereotypical shit. There is a lack of imagination or taking risks and sticking with it. Most BBC interracial centric games are abandoned or have poor Patreon following and bad reviews... but let's make another BBC game!

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I like the writing and the choices. I hope the choices remain relevant in the future so we can shape up her personality. To some degree at least.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not a bad start. A bit like "AWAM", but probably more fast paced. According the first release with some scenes and a point system for also family members will need an i-patch soon since the dev is on Patreon.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes