4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
The site that leaked it only shared the PC version. He took it from there. Once the public version is released you can update the OP with the links of the other devices, just use the report button there and put the links.
I tried it at 0.02 and no one replied to me

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
You only release PC side at a time, other versions are still stuck at 0.01. I also don't understand that the way to shut him up is to leak, not to shut him up
Because in the other thread he talked too much and bragging just to have downloaded before public (like he was the only one) without posting anything, what a better way to shut up a clown that think he's the only smart guy. In fact just after my leak he posted all the links that didn't post before :D:KEK:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Because in the other thread he talked too much and bragging just to have downloaded before public (like he was the only one) without posting anything, what a better way to shut up a clown that think he's the only smart guy. In fact just after my leak he posted all the links that didn't post before :D:KEK:
That guy is a game compressor, very important for many people here.

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
That guy is a game compressor, very important for many people here.
Who cares if you don’t want to post a link than don’t brag about it just for increase your low ego or be ready to taste your own medicine. OT Closed.

This update was a very good slow burn

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I've made a Mod for the game, with WT recommendations and some more game settings.

May 19, 2023
New game version v0.03.0 is out.
I'll have a look at it as soon as possible
So, I looked at KoGa3's WT Mod, so I think I know the answer to my question, but I want to make sure before I start playing (when KoGa3 gets the time to update their Mod).

Question. Does the WT Mod have an I-patch already integrated, or does it at least work with the I-Patch provided?

Thank yall for the answers and your time. :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, I looked at KoGa3's WT Mod, so I think I know the answer to my question, but I want to make sure before I start playing (when KoGa3 gets the time to update their Mod).

Question. Does the WT Mod have an I-patch already integrated, or does it at least work with the I-Patch provided?

It does not say anywhere on the list (but the file do indeed say wincest), so it's an AiO package.

Example this is for v0.2.0

1684471249612.png

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Hi. If I update the Mod it would be the already prepatched/wincest one like in my previous Mod version.

But: after a quick check I fear a problem coming up with this release for me and my Mod to maybe better stop it: I most likely can't make save compatible Mod's here again. Because of how the game is delivered now (archive doesn't include the rpy's anymore, I have to decompile the rpyc's) I can't guarantee that anymore, even with follow up Mod versions. Well, I'll check more detailed after work.

Edit:
I tried now a Mod update. And so far the saves are compatible modded game/unmodded game v0.03.0.
Let's hope that stays in the next game version also (fingers crossed...)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes