4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oddly enough, it does not work.
Do you mean it does not work in game or does not work to download lol? Check the post in a few for links to hosts if you mean you cannot download it, if you mean it doesn't work in game, I cannot help as it's the one being offered from the dev ;)

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I am able to download both the attachment and from mirror links and it's 100% working in the game. Proof it that I played the game start to finish and all sentences where mother and mom needed to be it was there .

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Do you mean it does not work in game or does not work to download lol? Check the post in a few for links to hosts if you mean you cannot download it, if you mean it doesn't work in game, I cannot help as it's the one being offered from the dev ;)
Sry, it doesn't download

w123t4

May 26, 2019
:unsure: Shame it is female protagonist, I will be more enjoyable if it is a male protagonist as the model in this game are so great.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm starting his VN and the story seems really good, but sometimes the renders are just awfull, heavy use of DOF, totally overbright lighting that kills any details and so on. It drives me crazy because the models and settings look good, why destroying a good work by completely botching the lighting and just send the game like it is. I have often seen games where the dev really hasn't a clue how to make renders, but when you have nice models and settings it's a crime to destroy it like this!
When i was playing the part with Wanda and Nicole going shopping i nearly had a seizure, my eyes still hurt!
I couldn't enjoy the story as my mind was stuggling to not look at it, let's hope it will get better later or maybe i should get some raybans to play it!:ROFLMAO:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What is really weird in that story it's that it's an incest story but not all the time. Sometimes they are her children sometimes not, during the photoshoot the make up girl even told her Faye had got good genes from her and she say thank you and just a few minute before she was called her guardian in front of all this people !!
Well it would have been better to just put a menu at start and let people choose the names and relationships if the dev was afraid to really go into incest. Same for Nicole, she is called aunt, then friend then sis then little sister, it's confusing and ridiculous.

Reactions: hzjujk and L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I feel like if you put Ms.Denvers and FateandLifeTheMysteryofVaulinhorn together you might get an exceptional game.
Both have a lot of potential, but neither is there yet, and they seem to have strengths counterbalancing the other game's weakness... and vice-versa.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes