4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Obviously you don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but something I was hoping to resolve.. will Gene be the only one that sees her act in his room? A typical webcam, which I guess I'm assuming what that was but it would be connected somewhere indicated by the light. Or should we assume he already saw it and that's why he couldn't look at her at dinner?

XenTheAnimator

Feb 19, 2018
IMO the girl-on-girl interactions are a lot better written. Plus all the male love interests feel yucky.

Great game tho

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I had thought at first that it depended on how high Wanda's lust level was at.
Anybody else having problems uploading stuff on here?

Mar 28, 2022
why so many free players ask males routes are optional or not, so wierd
I wanted to become a patron after simple answer:
Yes to lesbian only events or no.
I've seen too many games where mc is forced to events with males. Even if devs talk their female mcs are lesbians they are forced to do things with male characters.
I'm sorry for touching this subject, nevermind;)

Reactions: battali0n

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
I wanted to become a patron after simple answer:
Yes to lesbian only events or no.
I've seen too many games where mc is forced to events with males. Even if devs talk their female mcs are lesbians they are forced to do things with male characters.
I'm sorry for touching this subject, nevermind;)
Forgive me for being oversensitive, actually our game was attacked by others in the beginning and they even controlled our voting on F95, so I'm sensitive right now. If you'd like to become one of our patrons, we'd love to.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
why so many free players ask males routes are optional or not, so wierd
Often in the FP games the males are creeps and their content tends to focus more on corruption than romance. Slut simulators get boring fast. Sort of connected to my earlier question about the webcam.. seems that could be a potential for blackmail if someone else saw it and while I don't think you'd do that I tend to overthink everything on Earth and I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the Dylan/Aiden route combo shitshow.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Often in the FP games the males are creeps and their content tends to focus more on corruption than romance. Slut simulators get boring fast. Sort of connected to my earlier question about the webcam.. seems that could be a potential for blackmail if someone else saw it and while I don't think you'd do that I tend to overthink everything on Earth and I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the Dylan/Aiden route combo shitshow.
The game that you have mentioned does seem to be getting very dark/nasty over the past years but I have high hopes for Wanda and look forward to the next update

Mar 28, 2022
Forgive me for being oversensitive, actually our game was attacked by others in the beginning and they even controlled our voting on F95, so I'm sensitive right now. If you'd like to become one of our patrons, we'd love to.
After disappointment with "a wife and mother" and with "jessica hard news" i was looking for lesbian only games for me. As female i'm searching a game with lesbian content only and even if males are in game i would rather to avoid much contact with them, i've seen so many dicks in games that i would like to see now some lesbian romance;)
Maybe my problem or mistake was making question here. Next time i will try to ask as patron, sorry for bothering.
Bye.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
I should've waited on a comment I made about the storyline in part 1. Seeing more plot in part 2 along withthe characters more. My mistake. I do want to say I love the characters looks. Wanda, so good to see a mother that's beautiful yet looks her age and not like she's 21. I'm looking forward to where you take the tale.

Reactions: Old Dog

abram1

May 24, 2020
Holy cow, this forum is tight, so many familiar faces, almost like family Xmas dinner.

Dude, stay cool and don't let your judgement or plans getting scrammed by anyone, especially lesbo lovers like myself. If you have an outline of where this story needs to go - stick to it. A couple of devs in here had followed the whimpers of the flock, changing their original vision, and the end result was mixed at best.

For a girl-girl lovers there are sufficient amount of VN's. If you survive this long enough, your "fans" start calling you milker, demand changing pivotal plot lines, complaining about nitty-gritty stuff, nothing new here. Brace yourself. Eventually, folks gonna start take out their frustration with other VN's on your game, indirectly in some cases.

Good luck, you'll need it not to go nuts in this asylum.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I already am nuts,but I enjoy it.
After doing a Janet render I find out that I don't have any 8.1 poses,great hey :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The game is perfect for me, since I play Wanda as a selective bisexual and will get to see the most content that way

Reactions: Old Dog
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes