• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Pop Doggy One thing that could use a fixing, is when we see Wanda's thoughts, the text is in the same format as when she's speaking.
Maybe changing it to italic (like the description of the actions) or a different style, could help when reading.
I see you have Dave's thoughts and some of the others for example, in bold.

Last edited:

Omar95

Crocs are not that comfortable
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2020
Pop Doggy One thing that could use a fixing, is when we see Wanda's thoughts, the text is in the same format as when she's speaking.
Maybe changing it to italic (like the description of the actions) or a different style, could help when reading.
1678532007719.png
That's weird... Do you not see them like this?
And btw...

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Pop DoggyYes and also you used bold lines for shouting like in the changing room. So it could be a bit confusing. :)
And LP83 :
1678533187932.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sicne the dev uses blender I am interested to see how much he may of changed the house layout.
If I remember correctly there are only two bedrooms that you can look into from the outside.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I also wonder if she will act some scenes that happened in the film"Tabboo" as in gown open at breakfast

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes