4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Nah, I think they did a good job of aging characters, especially compared to some other VNs. Gotta think women in general look a lot younger now than they used to. I'm 42 and definitely know women my age who look younger than Wanda.
:ROFLMAO:You can always explain that Wanda has Asian genes and that's why she looks so young

fugjg.jpg

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Since we had a choice for Gene at the end of .02 are you guys planning multiple protag to some extent? Maybe just enough to implement other relations brother/sister, niece/aunt, etc.. or if that happens should we consider it kinetic, or maybe that's not decided yet...
I think having a brother/sister affair would be way hotter from Wanda's perspective than from Gene's. Brother/sister from the brother perspective is a dime a dozen. From the Mom perspective, it's much rarer - and there are plenty of opportunities. Is it already happening, and Wanda is going to be shocked as she slowly uncovers clues? Or maybe after Faye succeeds in seducing Wanda. Wanda starts thinking that setting up Gene with Louis would be a good solution to the "Louis doesnt have a boyfriend"-issue?

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I think having a brother/sister affair would be way hotter from Wanda's perspective than from Gene's. Brother/sister from the brother perspective is a dime a dozen. From the Mom perspective, it's much rarer - and there are plenty of opportunities. Is it already happening, and Wanda is going to be shocked as she slowly uncovers clues? Or maybe after Faye succeeds in seducing Wanda. Wanda starts thinking that setting up Gene with Louis would be a good solution to the "Louis doesnt have a boyfriend"-issue?
Wouldn't most people want Gene's POV?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Wouldn't most people want Gene's POV?
Well, male players either unwilling or incapable of emphasizing with a woman are probably a significant chunk of the AVN audience overall, sadly. My hunch is that they are also a rather vocal group, so there may be fewer of them as it seems at first glance. However, this already is a female protagonist AVN, so those guys shouldn't be around here in the first place.

A secondary concern of mine would be that encouraging the player to take Gene's perspective over Wanda's might bring the NTR wars here.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe you could borrow Sophia from his game, she could run into gene and say she’s lost but extremely horny and if he can help her get back to San Alejo she will have sex with him. So gene fucks her brains out (what’s left of them) loses his v card and sends her home satisfied
I am sure Wanda would be very happy

• Angry
Reactions: Pop Doggy

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Boring game :cautious:i wish thanos f*ck pop doggyo_O
Just throwing it out there, but.. You know Thanos is a comic figure, yes? He's not real. He won't fuck anyone. Pop Doggy on the other hand is a real human being behind a computer screen. You want a comic figure to fuck a real person because you find their game boring? Are you... ok? Just making sure.

C'mon man we did have some self masturbation with clothes on and some sister groping still with clothes on and you think this is boring... :KEK:
Oh come on dude. I'd agree with your sarcasm if it was about certain other games which are in development for 6 years without barely any action, but this project has barely even started. I personally don't want this to turn into a braindead fuckfest VN. I would absolutely HATE it if that were to happen. Way too many of those braindead games out there. I appreciate a more realistic approach with decently paced corruption of the MC, and this is only version 0.2.

(Edit: Well, looks like both had their posts removed. Ignore what I said... :p )

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes