4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: I think Nicole's character would be more like a mother, she looks older and more mature than Wanda

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
It's too early to be sure, but so far I am pleasantly surprised by most of the male LIs (well, except Vincent). When I saw Randy, I expected the worst of racist ghetto stereotypes. But then he appears to be a shy, somewhat self-conscious, genuinely good kid. I've forgotten the name of the first student, but I've got hope that this will be a "give troubled student the love he needs to find the good in himself"-route, and that we stay away from any "Wanda gets tricked into sex" or even worse, "Wanda gets blackmailed into sex" storylines.

I like the female LIs too (or even more), but that is usually not an issue for me :)

(The only part that made me groan a bit was the "Worried about money because of a paycut? Well, obviously the solution isn't 'be more frugal' or 'join a union and fight that bullshit', but rather 'lets go SHOPPING!!'"-bit. But judging from the house etc, Wanda seems to be rather rich anyway.)

Reactions: Old Dog

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
Try WineHQ (for Mac OS), it's sort of a windows emulator. You should than be able to run most if not all renpy games. Works well under Linux so I'm guessing it should with Mac's.
thanks for reply but I manage to run it with help of previous mac version, I copied game folder and some other files from latest PC version and paste it the mac ".app" file and to my surprise it worked although my saves did'nt worked so I have to play it from beggining.

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
Hello I am just new to this game. This game seems good so far. Just worried about the gap between each update. May I ask how long it takes between the release of each update? I hope it doesn't become L&P like later on...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hello I am just new to this game. This game seems good so far. Just worried about the gap between each update. May I ask how long it takes between the release of each update? I hope it doesn't become L&P like later on...
Well its ony the 2nd but he is working with a team so it will not be like that other dev

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Since we had a choice for Gene at the end of .02 are you guys planning multiple protag to some extent? Maybe just enough to implement other relations brother/sister, niece/aunt, etc.. or if that happens should we consider it kinetic, or maybe that's not decided yet...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
ttuutut.jpg This is the best, it shows that this is a real problem, :ROFLMAO:even the characters in this game see this problem. Not only in this game, but also in others. Without signatures, it is not known who is the mother and who is the daughter. Because the characters are the same age and it's hard to tell who is who. The problem could be solved quickly enough to make the character, who is a mother, look a little older.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 2466448 This is the best, it shows that this is a real problem, :ROFLMAO:even the characters in this game see this problem. Not only in this game, but also in others. Without signatures, it is not known who is the mother and who is the daughter. Because the characters are the same age and it's hard to tell who is who. The problem could be solved quickly enough to make the character, who is a mother, look a little older.
Nah, I think they did a good job of aging characters, especially compared to some other VNs. Gotta think women in general look a lot younger now than they used to. I'm 42 and definitely know women my age who look younger than Wanda.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes