4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
So with the i patch, I seem to have both a rpy and rpyc files that seem to do the same thing. Do I need to delete one for the other, or does it not matter?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, of course, that too. I don't think about that, her appearance doesn't come across as Asian to me and none of the kids are even remotely.
:ROFLMAO:This is a remnant of Wanda's Asian genes - Asians usually have black hair, and she does

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is it already happening, and Wanda is going to be shocked as she slowly uncovers clues? Or maybe after Faye succeeds in seducing Wanda.
I thought about that first part. I don't think so. For one it would be taking away from the eroticism of the progression of the situation and that is really fucking valuable. So then what, Faye and Gene are together seducing Wanda? I mean it's still hot, but it won't have the same longevity. Anyway, I personally hope not, I want to see the buildup between all parties.

Faye isn't seducing Wanda, during the massage she freaked out at a single moan and Wanda's like "where you goin' baby? It was just getting good!" Maybe she just wants her to model? Anyway I think they will have a more mutual coming together, slow progression, hesitation on both sides, very realistic.

when will you put MD on your favs
It's too early. A couple more updates, if it's as good as I foresee I'm in. You did a phenomenal job on Wanda's model.

What I'm wondering is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's getting ready to sneak out, if you've ever done so you know pacing before crossing the threshold is very normal.

Reactions: Tulrek and Old Dog

King66

Jan 28, 2023
All right I change my opinion ms.denvers best game ever because of Wanda she is sexy please don't f*ck this game like awam by order of the peaky blinders)
Edited;
I wish Lana roades appear in popdoggy room )

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes