4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Okay, so I just played the 0.69 of it and although I dare say the Wanda x Nicole scene at the Fourways Club was necessary to progress / liberate Wanda, I think the writing missed its mark.

The scene brought Nicole closer to Wanda by allowing Nicole to share in Wanda's pleasure and stealing a kiss but...
did almost nothing for Wanda. At best, it established that Wanda may have fun with Nicole present.

The lived experiences of both characters in that scene are completely separate and it may all just back fire for Nicole if Wanda decides to cuck her the next time their is an M/FF option with Nicole or worse Wanda seeking fun at a sausage party going pure MM/F.
Unless one skipped the entire Wanda x Faye story arch the lesbianism by proximity is the only fetish trial Wanda succeeds here.

There was NO moment of Wanda contemplating, lest committing to the Wanda x Nicole idea. Which IMHO should have been the entire point of that scene.
No matter how I look at the scene and what fetish boxes I check or uncheck it leaves me unsatisfied. :unsure:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Okay, so I just played the 0.69 of it and although I dare say the Wanda x Nicole scene at the Fourways Club was necessary to progress / liberate Wanda, I think the writing missed its mark.

The scene brought Nicole closer to Wanda by allowing Nicole to share in Wanda's pleasure and stealing a kiss but...
did almost nothing for Wanda. At best, it established that Wanda may have fun with Nicole present.

The lived experiences of both characters in that scene are completely separate and it may all just back fire for Nicole if Wanda decides to cuck her the next time their is an M/FF option with Nicole or worse Wanda seeking fun at a sausage party going pure MM/F.
Unless one skipped the entire Wanda x Faye story arch the lesbianism by proximity is the only fetish trial Wanda succeeds here.

There was NO moment of Wanda contemplating, lest committing to the Wanda x Nicole idea. Which IMHO should have been the entire point of that scene.
No matter how I look at the scene and what fetish boxes I check or uncheck it leaves me unsatisfied. :unsure:
It was weird. On one hand I get that it was an erotic performance and Nicole was present but aside from that it didn't do anything for me, or Wanda. LOL

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hello. I came from Awam.
What kind of sex scenes do we get from this Game ??
Two masturbatory scenes, one female non lewd, one male lewd, and last update had a voyeur softcore sex scene not involving any important characters.

Reactions: shushl

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The outfit is perfect except her legs would look far better in nylons. The pale flesh is, well....pale, and women do have a problem with knees.
Let's not forget we're having an event with Terrance, her skirt will slide, let's see .... up or down :cool: .... stockings would kind of get in the way, don't you think? :unsure:

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Let's not forget we're having an event with Terrance, her skirt will slide, let's see .... up or down :cool: .... stockings would kind of get in the way, don't you think? :unsure:
My dear nexer, stockings, if anything greatly assist the sliding up and down of a skirt.
But as I recall, Wanda is a tights girl blessed with great legs, so she should stick with those. Especially as they help flatter a woman's knees and all those unsightly blemishes.
Besides, I'm sure Terrence is more than capable of negotiating either, and I'm sure we all hope he succeeds.

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
My dear nexer, stockings, if anything greatly assist the sliding up and down of a skirt.
But as I recall, Wanda is a tights girl blessed with great legs, so she should stick with those. Especially as they help flatter a woman's knees and all those unsightly blemishes.
Besides, I'm sure Terrence is more than capable of negotiating either, and I'm sure we all hope he succeeds.
No need to be perfect, I think most men also love imperfections :giggle:
And I have a feeling Terrance's hand will slide along those thighs, and the effect, in both his case and hers, is multiplied when you touch the skin directly.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes