4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I wonder if Janet will bump into Wanda at the canteen?
I reviewed the scenes with Janet, I've been meaning to do that for a while.
My opinion is that she is not the bad girl in this game.
In fact the scene in Wanda's office is completely accidental. Janet's stockings rip, and it's Wanda who notices. It is also Wanda who offers to give her a new pair of stockings.
I'd say it's not Janet who's planning something, setting a trap for Wanda to fall into. All that follows is a moment of honesty on Janet's part, based on a sense of trust that Wanda inspires.
And besides, after that scene, Janet didn't insist, noticing a coldness on Wanda's part, but respecting her decision.

On the other hand, Dolly. Aggressive and bold.
screenshot0006.png screenshot0005.png
Since the two don't get along, and Janet is the good girl, I'd say the bad girl here is Dolly.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I reviewed the scenes with Janet, I've been meaning to do that for a while.
My opinion is that she is not the bad girl in this game.
In fact the scene in Wanda's office is completely accidental. Janet's stockings rip, and it's Wanda who notices. It is also Wanda who offers to give her a new pair of stockings.
I'd say it's not Janet who's planning something, setting a trap for Wanda to fall into. All that follows is a moment of honesty on Janet's part, based on a sense of trust that Wanda inspires.
And besides, after that scene, Janet didn't insist, noticing a coldness on Wanda's part, but respecting her decision.

On the other hand, Dolly. Aggressive and bold.
View attachment 3485572 View attachment 3485569
Since the two don't get along, and Janet is the good girl, I'd say the bad girl here is Dolly.
It would tie into the note sent to Wanda

Reactions: nexer
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes