4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can see that I'll be able to get through the next update very quickly. I didn't like Terence from the start. He's been on my ignore list ever since!
Since you are not on the Terrence route I think that you will enjoy the comversatilon that she has with Terrence at the garage.

• Wow
Reactions: minibaer12

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Terrence is the biggest part of this update with smaller parts for Janet/lios/Gene
Can't quite get to grips with the context of the plot from these teasers. Can anyone throw some light?
Looks like Wanda has picked up Terrence in a car park after some kind of confrontation, driven off and allowed him to swap seats, driven a bit further, then stopped at a cafe' to lunch/talk. Not exactly much of a thrilling scenario, unless Dev's skipped the action, which I somehow doubt :coffee:.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can't quite get to grips with the context of the plot from these teasers. Can anyone throw some light?
Looks like Wanda has picked up Terrence in a car park after some kind of confrontation, driven off and allowed him to swap seats, driven a bit further, then stopped at a cafe' to lunch/talk. Not exactly much of a thrilling scenario, unless Dev's skipped the action, which I somehow doubt :coffee:.
Pop has skipped some parts(garage scene)as there are a round 24 renders between Terrence holding onto the car and Wanda exiting the parking lot.
Unknown numbers for the car ride and what the location means is anybodys guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes