4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You've been attempting to dupe everyone for months now; it's time to conduct some serious investigation.

When will the update be accessible?"
When is Wanda going to have sexual activity?
How many more updates must we wait for Wanda to have sex?

This is too much now, you keep bringing up hardware issues, I'm not sure what agenda you're running, deliver the freaking changes.
Months? How can you talk about Months when you registered on this forum less than 1 month ago? :unsure:

Reactions: Old Dog

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You've been attempting to dupe everyone for months now; it's time to conduct some serious investigation.

When will the update be accessible?"
When is Wanda going to have sexual activity?
How many more updates must we wait for Wanda to have sex?

This is too much now, you keep bringing up hardware issues, I'm not sure what agenda you're running, deliver the freaking changes.
Serious investigation? This should be good! LMAO

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
I would gladly support but i'm still unsure about it.
No fan of the lesbian content(but i'm happy for everyone who is) so my favorites are Randy,Gene and Terrence in this order.
I support for almost 2 years awam,you all know what progress is getting made in all this time....so i ask how long it will take for Wanda to get naughty with Randy,Gene and Terrence,years for the first stage(hj and bj for exxample) or less.
I know that this game is still relatively new but i love it already and will gladly support if it will not take too long to make naughty progress with the boys,not like awam or john.Thank you in advance.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No fan of the lesbian content(but i'm happy for everyone who is) so my favorites are Randy,Gene and Terrence in this order.
I support for almost 2 years awam,you all know what progress is getting made in all this time....so i ask how long it will take for Wanda to get naughty with Randy,Gene and Terrence,years for the first stage(hj and bj for exxample) or less.
I know that this game is still relatively new but i love it already and will gladly support if it will not take too long to make naughty progress with the boys,not like awam or john.Thank you in advance.
Updates haven't been coming real fast, and with all the characters and as you mentioned the luscious lesbian content I think a year minimum and that might even be a conservative estimate. I'm sort of in the same boat, really considered supporting but there's too much content I have zero interest in. What I do sometimes is wait for the update to drop then pay for it and cancel right away so at least I'm not a total freeloader. lol

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
But your profile pic :unsure:
Has nothing to do with it,it is just the best pic i have with my 2 favorite Mature Women from my favorite game together on one picture.Both of them are also in my sig.
:whistle:
I'm really not into lesbian content but i love this picture of them so what can i do? Besides in the future there will be content between both of them and the mc,ffm and that's something different.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I just discovered the game and follow it with great interest. The story alone fascinates me, it's just something different.

You seem to be right though, the current game has a strong focus on lesbian content. No idea if it stays like this. And if it does, it really won't be to everyone's taste.

Reactions: Ursus4321
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes