4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I want to know who Janet’s secret lover is, have a feeling it might be Gene or Terrance
More likely Terrance, he played Janet now he out to play Wanda too, basically said when he
was thinking her hands were as soft as her heart, he going to use that to his advantage,
if Wanda doesn't watch herself with Terrance, she could end up in major trouble and a world
of hurt with him.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
No sex scenes, but it's early days yet. Some fairly good build-up with both daughters and the MC's work colleague. Still worth a try to see if you like the characters, and definitely worth at least keeping an eye on.
Yes, told early to call it one thing or another. I actually don't mind a slow burn. There is just a huge difference between a slow burn and "it will be done in 30 years", haha.

But it's too early to claim anything one way or another and what's been done is good so far.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Yes, told early to call it one thing or another. I actually don't mind a slow burn. There is just a huge difference between a slow burn and "it will be done in 30 years", haha.

But it's too early to claim anything one way or another and what's been done is good so far.
I think the problem is majority of the games like that turn out to be 30 years and it will be done games. Or am I wrong?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Its only the 4th episode and the updates times are good

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes