4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
But why is Harry in the car?
it looks like early evening and Wanda is still in the same clothes so she could of met Harry at school or outside near by the school.
It was suggested earlier that Gene and Harry know each other, so I'm just assuming that Wanda is leaving for the day, notices Harry and offers a ride. Conversation is struck up and leads to Wanda trying to set up the date between him and her daughter.

IMO the look from Wanda comes with a line of "hey you're very handsome but don't have a girlfriend, my daughter doesn't have a boyfriend and she is very pretty" with the corresponding look from Harry being awkward as he wouldn't turn down a chance with Lois but really wants Wanda instead.

Of course this could be way way off

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It was suggested earlier that Gene and Harry know each other, so I'm just assuming that Wanda is leaving for the day, notices Harry and offers a ride. Conversation is struck up and leads to Wanda trying to set up the date between him and her daughter.

IMO the look from Wanda comes with a line of "hey you're very handsome but don't have a girlfriend, my daughter doesn't have a boyfriend and she is very pretty" with the corresponding look from Harry being awkward as he wouldn't turn down a chance with Lois but really wants Wanda instead.

Of course this could be way way off
Then he tells her under this button down shirt, IMG_2194.png
he’s wearing this
IMG_2193.jpeg

mojpe

Oct 12, 2017
Right-click on the app, the system will tell you it can't open it because it can't check its origin. Close and right-click again, you will have the choice to open it.
I appreciate the reply man but i do have the option to open it, but when i do it says

The application “MsDenvers” can’t be opened.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I appreciate the reply man but i do have the option to open it, but when i do it says

The application “MsDenvers” can’t be opened.
Then the compression has messed permissions up. You need to download "fixperm01.command" from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/
Launch Terminal, drop "fixperm01.command" into the window and press return. Then drop MsDenvers.app into the window and press return. It should work now.

MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
I just stumbled upon this by accident after having 'fast-forwarded' through a few bad VNs. So far, the writing and the story line is superb. It's well-written with above average writing skills, and the pacing is neither to fast or too slow. The son spying on his mother on the balcony is very realistic. I feel like 'binging' through the rest, but at the same time I don't want to finish the present update too quickly!

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I just stumbled upon this by accident after having 'fast-forwarded' through a few bad VNs. So far, the writing and the story line is superb. It's well-written with above average writing skills, and the pacing is neither to fast or too slow. The son spying on his mother on the balcony is very realistic. I feel like 'binging' through the rest, but at the same time I don't want to finish the present update too quickly!
There's no real content yet, hardly a binge needed lol

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes