4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
interesting game, the graphics are good, the plot is the classic cliché.
the dialogues are good,
but some situations are a little forced, like the swimming pool scene; (by the way: does everyone in the house always have a swimming pool?)
However I will continue to follow it.
I can't say anything about waiting times because it's the first time I've played it.
If I'm not mistaken, the dev shared the assets in the fan-art discussion?
if so +1

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Love this game ! one of the few that I follow now a days . There was a time on here that almost daily there was a game you could get behind ,and even support it ! now!! your lucky if you come across a game on here once a week if that !! most get abandoned , or the dev follows to many little boys directions that kill the game. Just my two cents!!

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I see Ms Denvers is your signature. Good (y)
Yep. That's how i found out about Ms.Denvers myself. By clicking the LMB on a banner in someone's signature in another thread. Maybe now someone will also find this game, but by clicking on the banner in mine. Something like an unobtrusive advertisement and a demonstration of a club you hang out at.

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
You could put your own nipples, of course without saying it, then read the comments. It might be interesting, there are some experts on this thread :censored:;)

Very well done, I looked at the original, you made small changes. Is your work in PS?
View attachment 3261864
Yeah PS with graphics tablet, I didn't want to copy where it's the same, I got another one with Wanda, that I think looks cute, will upload it shortly

I didn't want to start the nipple debate again :oops:

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes