4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
There are clues that Nicole is bisexual, she insists she likes men too, but we'll have to see if that's true.
Well, i think Nicole is a hidden bisexual who is also depraved and corrupted so much that she wants to have sex with her own sister and her behavior in the store is a proof of this. She also a woman who openly tells her sister that she would like to hit on a 18yo Harry, which is something unacceptable for Wanda at the moment. I will not be surprised if Nicole later will tell Wanda stories about how she was having sex with guys and girls 10-15 years younger than her.

In short, i think Nicole will be one of those bitches who are constantly looking for new adventures and sensations on their ass and usually find them for the worse for their lives and health in most cases)

Then the invitation to a party appears, Nicole must have insisted on wearing something sexy, I think she's suggesting that the dress she gave her as a gift would be perfect, forcing Wanda's hand here, but I believe Nicole wanted to avoid her sister wearing anything too conservative.

Nicole is interested in Wanda, maybe we'll find out if there's something in their past about that, but the main reason could be her desire to bring some excitement to Wanda's boring life.
I partially agree.

But, i think Nicole had planned this whole club party from the very beginning.
She bought Wanda a dress precisely in such a way that Wanda would then put it on and put it on for her.
It's like buying an awesome dress for your girl and then watch her dress it and wear it only for you.

Nicole most likely did not plan to give Wanda the opportunity to meet someone at this party and eventually start an affair. No. She planned all this in order to understand if she herself had the opportunity to seduce Wanda gradually. She want to start something new. Something more thrilling than what she did before.

Dolly seems to be brought into the scene to convince Nicole that Wanda might also be open to a relationship with a woman.
In my opinion. Dolly is likely a love interest character in case the player doesn't want to mess with Nicole.
In addition, if the player chooses a model's job as a side job, Dolly, for example, may corrupt Wanda for increasingly explicit photo shoots that can eventually end up in threesome right at studio in future.

This game has a huge number of plot lines that can be invented, written and implemented in the game.
If i were writing a story for this game, it would be one of the working options.

Nicole begins to worry about what she sees, jealousy?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3398828_1708548180416.png

and decides to make it clear that Wanda belongs to her, ... no sharing :ROFLMAO:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3399307_1708559567129.png

Here I think Nicole takes possession of her sister :unsure::whistle:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3399313_1708559743702.png
I totally agree)

That's why when Nicole sees Dolly next to Wanda, she will most likely be jealous and we will see a dialod like that one:

Wanda
Nicole, this is Dolly.
She works at Faye's studio.
She was just appreciating the dress you bought me.
Dolly
Yes, this dress is really awesome.
It suits you very much Wanda.
You look so sexy in it that i wanna hug & kis!?

Nicole interrupted Dolly's incessant flattery and turned to Wanda with a smile on her face.

Nicole
Wanda, please buy us some drinks while we find a cozy place for us.
Take my card.
Wanda
Um, ok, of course, I'll be back soon.

Smiling at her departing sister Nicole looked into Dolly's eyes and said:

Nicole
Listen to me you fuckin little slut! (\:LOL:/)
If i find out again that you're circling around my sister i'll beat you so fuckin hard
that next time you will dance only on crutches while eating only puree like an old hag in a nursing house.
Getta fk out of my sight!))

The only thing i don't understand is with who Nicole will have a sexy-content considering she goes for Wanda in my opinion.
Because it's too early for sexual content with the main character and based on that everything i wrote in this message may be far from the truth.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well, i think Nicole is a hidden bisexual who is also depraved and corrupted so much that she wants to have sex with her own sister and her behavior in the store is a proof of this. She also a woman who openly tells her sister that she would like to hit on a 18yo Harry, which is something unacceptable for Wanda at the moment. I will not be surprised if Nicole later will tell Wanda stories about how she was having sex with guys and girls 10-15 years younger than her.

In short, i think Nicole will be one of those bitches who are constantly looking for new adventures and sensations on their ass and usually find them for the worse for their lives and health in most cases)

I partially agree.

She bought Wanda a dress precisely in such a way that Wanda would then put it on and put it on for her.
It's like buying an awesome dress for your girl and then watch her dress it and wear it only for you.

Nicole most likely did not plan to give Wanda the opportunity to meet someone at this party and eventually start an affair. No. She planned all this in order to understand if she herself had the opportunity to seduce Wanda gradually. She want to start something new. Something more thrilling than what she did before.

In my opinion. Dolly is likely a love interest character in case the player doesn't want to mess with Nicole.
In addition, if the player chooses a model's job as a side job, Dolly, for example, may corrupt Wanda for increasingly explicit photo shoots that can eventually end up in threesome right at studio in future.

This game has a huge number of plot lines that can be invented, written and implemented in the game.
If i were writing a story for this game, it would be one of the working options.

I totally agree)

That's why when Nicole sees Dolly next to Wanda, she will most likely be jealous and we will see a dialod like that one:

Wanda
Nicole, this is Dolly.
She works at Faye's studio.
She was just appreciating the dress you bought me.
Dolly
Yes, this dress is really awesome.
It suits you very much Wanda.
You look so sexy in it that i wanna hug & kis!?

Nicole interrupted Dolly's incessant flattery and turned to Wanda with a smile on her face.

Nicole
Wanda, please buy us some drinks while we find a cozy place for us.
Take my card.
Wanda
Um, ok, of course, I'll be back soon.

Smiling at her departing sister Nicole looked into Dolly's eyes and said:

Nicole
Listen to me you fuckin little slut! (\:LOL:/)
If i find out again that you're circling around my sister i'll beat you so fuckin hard
that next time you will dance only on crutches while eating only puree like an old hag in a nursing house.
Getta fk out of my sight!))

The only thing i don't understand is with who Nicole will have a sexy-content considering she goes for Wanda in my opinion.
Because it's too early for sexual content with the main character and based on that everything i wrote in this message may be far from the truth.
Well that escalated quickly! I didn't realize Nicole was so hardcore! LOL

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

It could be, but I'm not ruling out something from the past.
screenshot0001.png
Maybe in their youth the two played with each other, more or less innocently, but Wanda's long marriage might force Nicole to check whether women still interest her or not.

In Harry's case, I think in addition to finding out what Nicole is interested in, we get to know Harry and his interest in Wanda. It makes Wanda curious, do I have a secret admirer?

Yeap, the only thing that remains to be seen is whether Nicole wants to keep her all to herself after "convincing" her, or wants to turn her into a long-term partner for parties and ... whatever

Nicole goes after Wanda from the beginning, the picture above and her words leave no doubt, but if the player decides not to continue, Dolly might also disappear, means Dolly is only used as a cameo on this route.

I don't think Nicole would use such explicit language :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Another unrequited love.
View attachment 3395112
Wanda still receives the letters from an horny, old and ugly fatso janitor
who still working at her school by the board request.
I see Wanda as a sensible woman, a little defenseless when actions are too bold and, at this time of her life, vulnerable.
It wouldn't be bad to see what you're suggesting, a rougher side of her

Reactions: Spuul and Old Dog
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes