4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't have any for Wanda since I'm not following the relevant route, but here's Lois showing her breasts to Wanda because she's weirdly quite afraid they aren't pretty:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It sounds ridiculous to us dudes, but i have met women irl who were afraid that theirs was too big and they looked ugly. It was total nonsense, everyone i knew loved her puppies... Women right? Never happy with what they got...
So i actually buy this storyline lol.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It sounds ridiculous to us dudes, but i have met women irl who were afraid that theirs was too big and they looked ugly. It was total nonsense, everyone i knew loved her puppies... Women right? Never happy with what they got...
So i actually buy this storyline lol.
There are also men who don't know they're handsome. But I must admit there are many more who don't know they're ugly, both outside and inside.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Probably because they look great as is. A larger areola can more easily peek out of a bra or bikini top—good stuff!
Sure. And such buttocks show easily out of the pants when their lucky owner leans down:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Probably not in those pants, but booty shorts or a mini skirt for sure.
With some the waist goes down when the wearer sits down. It happened to me (well, it happened to me to see it). I was innocently drinking a coffee in a café, when a woman sat down in front of me, showing the upper half of her rear. I was really grateful for the vision of horror.

Reactions: Spuul

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
For those who played the update is there any straight action for wanda and if yes do we get to see the bully in the school into action ?

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes