4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
three-point system is for softer shadows, that's pretty much same as unreal

But, the lighting settings you do with the three point system would mean jack if you don't double the rendering pixels for higher resolution as the shadows will be sharper and lighting would be bright, so if you have your pixels set at 1.0, with the lighting you use, change it to 2.0 or 3.0 for more sharper lighting, if you keep it at 1.0 then, your lighting you use for editing will look bland when rendering
WTF, you are damn expert :ROFLMAO:
Okay, I don't think I'll reveal any more tricks, you will have to pay for it :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
You want boring short lesbian crap? This game death.
000.png

Watta fuck))
Thats an interesting one)
So you're waiting for this update after all and even though you wrote that lesbian content is crap?)
That's why you got so upset :cry: arent ya?
That's why your ass exploded when you found out that you had to wait a little bit longer, right? :KEK:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
three-point system is for softer shadows, that's pretty much same as unreal

But, the lighting settings you do with the three point system would mean jack if you don't double the rendering pixels for higher resolution as the shadows will be sharper and lighting would be bright, so if you have your pixels set at 1.0, with the lighting you use, change it to 2.0 or 3.0 for more sharper lighting, if you keep it at 1.0 then, your lighting you use for editing will look bland when rendering
huh-heh.gif
Sorry , do not be upset my dear friend , but that is very professional to understand.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Here ya go fella. I'm not a Daz3D artist but i just couldn't watch you suffer without new updates with Terrence, so i used my Paint drawing talants and created Terrence there for you so that you would get closer to each other until update with him came out somewhere in 2035.
View attachment 3420781

:KEK:
but terrence is her student in the school and it is forbidden by laws even out side of school , NO ??!! :unsure::unsure:

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes