4.00 star(s) 37 Votes
Dec 2, 2020
If after one year of development you can't deliver a solid belviable sex scene, and all of this is for sake of "slow burn" that means one of two things. First, there is no firm concept for the game which is quite possible looking at new characters. The first thing can indirectly lead to the second. Stool, a bucket and get ready for milking.

This will(?) end in ways we know very well here. In 1-2 updates, a completely incoherent with slow burn idea and flow of story, made in hurry sex scene will appear to please the patrons and create the mirage that everything is ok. Or "I don't fucking care" approach and hope for support from psychofans like in AWAM, who don't care about anything as long as they can see FMC on random renders, wallpapers, artworks, fan games, mugs and t-shirts.

I always cheer for games with female MC and it hurts when a promising title goes in direction it shouldn't. And to be clear - I like/don't mind slow burn, slow corruption and a believable tension or erotic story. But not when it takes years to deliver it.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
If after one year of development you can't deliver a solid belviable sex scene, and all of this is for sake of "slow burn" that means one of two things. First, there is no firm concept for the game which is quite possible looking at new characters. The first thing can indirectly lead to the second. Stool, a bucket and get ready for milking.

This will(?) end in ways we know very well here. In 1-2 updates, a completely incoherent with slow burn idea and flow of story, made in hurry sex scene will appear to please the patrons and create the mirage that everything is ok. Or "I don't fucking care" approach and hope for support from psychofans like in AWAM, who don't care about anything as long as they can see FMC on random renders, wallpapers, artworks, fan games, mugs and t-shirts.

I always cheer for games with female MC and it hurts when a promising title goes in direction it shouldn't. And to be clear - I like/don't mind slow burn, slow corruption and a believable tension or erotic story. But not when it takes years to deliver it.
Well said and it's like clockwork. Another VN with good art but clearly no planned storyline. Whenever these come about they turn out exactly as you wrote or outright abandoned.

I also don't mind a slow burn but it has to feel like there is a direction and not just shit being made up as it goes.
I won't write this off yet but it's close.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Wise words

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
so the latest version was 0.06 but when i download it it was 0.6.5? anyone care to explaine to me? i'm kinda confused around here

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's Wanda's decision, after all.
In which of these two situations does Wanda seem more concerned? :unsure:
Wanda "Fuck."
"Wanda didn't know if she was supposed to be angry or concerned."
scene 4_2_tj_041_2
w "What if something happened? What if something really bad happened and I just don't know it?"
w "He was doing so well."
w "What the..? He didn't just hang up on me, did he?"

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
so the latest version was 0.06 but when i download it it was 0.6.5? anyone care to explaine to me? i'm kinda confused around here
That threw me off too, this one should've been .5.5 then the next .6. Going from 5 to .6.5 makes it seem like an update and a half and now the next being .7 they basically skipped a number. I guess no one ever said VN versioning had to make sense. *shrug*

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes