4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, now we don't have to worry about it. We saw what was there, but we will not go down this path!
Because Nicole will continue to gradually seduce Wanda on our - the right one, path)
NO :cry::cry: you break my heart.:cry: wanda will never do that with her beloved sis.:p

Yeah, that path sucks for me. I couldn't do that.
that is the spirit man not like our clan leader who " I want to see it but I will not do it " , as a clan leader "No way to see such a thing":cry:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
By the way, one more question about the finale of the performance. Immediately after the end of the show, Brenda say that after Wanda, it would be the turn of some other lady? What did she mean by that? What other lady? Nicole? Were we supposed to be shown how the same thing that was just done with Wanda would be done with Nicole?

Did i miss any more content or what?

Because right after these words, i have a second render in which Brenda already says that the show is over.

Is it the same for you or? Am i missing content again?

001.png

002.png

Reactions: erdilw

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
By the way, one more question about the finale of the performance. Immediately after the end of the show, Brenda say that after Wanda, it would be the turn of some other lady? What did she mean by that? What other lady? Nicole? Were we supposed to be shown how the same thing that was just done with Wanda would be done with Nicole?

Because right after these words, i have a second render in which Brenda already says that the show is over.

View attachment 3452049

View attachment 3452050
Think she meant Nicole, but, as we already seen that with Wanda, I am guessing, they never made Nicole part, shame really, Wanda could have had some fun :unsure:

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
that is the spirit man not like our clan leader who " I want to see it but I will not do it " , as a clan leader "No way to see such a thing":cry:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
It's just that i following Nicole’s path and i dont need a showen to me by guys a paths where there will be no Nicole.
I just wanted to know what was there. I'm curious)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I believe that if Wanda leaves the show it will close the further path of a romantic relationship between her and Nicole. Otherwise we will have two love branches for Nicole alone. One, like mine where Wanda decides to try something new and the second one is where Wanda decides to leave? No. The only way for a romantic relationship between them is gradual seduction without backtracking, without cooldowns.
Nicole tells Wanda how she feels but holds back on sonethings but I feel that Wanda will need sometime to sort out her feeling

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
By the way, i would ask the Toxic (writer) why the scene with Nicole is not in the game?
Did you cut it out? You didn't have time to make it and decided to release the game without it?

But i don't know. It looks like i've already started to annoy him)
Donno.
I got the same

View attachment 3452049

View attachment 3452050
Maybe she meant NIcole

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes