4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Wanda is very naughty.. she knows Lois is watching and it's only a matter of seconds before she pulls out her fingers, sucks them dry then motions for her to join in the fun.
But it's Shelly's imagination :) I bet Lois will suffer for a long time, when I see how Wanda hesitates in front of other people's desire.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
I thought you knew me better than that ;) I ain't gonna let Lois suffer and Wanda to tease and then leave my next render, Lois is going to get some action with her mamma,
It will be nice to see something real in the next update, in the latest update the game is becoming more and more like AWAM, it's sad.

Reactions: Yann33

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I don't think Shelly is that cruel.
I didn't mean she was, she pictured what she wanted to happen and something similar will probably happen, in a rather distant future, I believe.

But perhaps I misunderstood something, are we talking about Shelly's next pictures or about what will happen in the game?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I didn't mean she was, she pictured what she wanted to happen and something similar will probably happen, in a rather distant future, I believe.

But perhaps I misunderstood something, are we talking about Shelly's next pictures or about what will happen in the game?
Not sure about the game, but, my next two pics will be later today, Lois made a move, from Lois POV and Wanda POV :giggle:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

I took your initial comment here
But it's Shelly's imagination :) I bet Lois will suffer for a long time, when I see how Wanda hesitates in front of other people's desire.
I read it as one complete thought. You said it was her "Shelly's" imagination then went on to say Lois will suffer for a long time. Now I'm guessing you were talking about what's going to happen in the game after the emoji.

Wanda is the one who wants to sex her up though so if you were talking about what happens in the game then Wanda is the one suffering. Hopefully since they're mother and daughter it will be a nice, sultry, gradual seduction.

Reactions: Udayana and Mars88

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I took your initial comment here

I read it as one complete thought. You said it was her "Shelly's" imagination then went on to say Lois will suffer for a long time. Now I'm guessing you were talking about what's going to happen in the game after the emoji.

Wanda is the one who wants to sex her up though so if you were talking about what happens in the game then Wanda is the one suffering. Hopefully since they're mother and daughter it will be a nice, sultry, gradual seduction.
Oh! I see. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant the scene was imagined by Shelly. I only wanted to say that a similar event won't happen in the game before some time. For now Wanda has difficulty to see that someone is expressing desire for her, and when she does she is submerged by scruples.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes