4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Is the game missing the "lesbian" keyword? I seem to remember it was there at one point.

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
No, because it's not out for the 20th time...

v0.07 Part 1 (June 17th)
It will contain the small Gene scene, small Janet scene, 80% of the big Terrance scene

v0.07 Part 2 (June 30th)
It will contain the rest of Terrance scene, and the big Lois scene
then how's her nipple pics out, if its from part 2? is it from one of pop's post on patreon?

Reactions: jenyabest

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's never authoritative... It's always the good stuff that I've shown... And it's also important because many people never look at the changelog and the dev post... So if I have a question about a game, I always look at those, and I don't need to ask unnecessarily on the forum... Don't take it personally, this is a generality...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
PopDoggy, I've said it once and I'll say it again, one of the best games out there, hands down!! Wanda is a super babe a real cutie, and I love cuties. The story is wonderful and how you express her emotions and feelings are captivating. You want to love her and protect her, but, in the same breath, you want to turn her into a wanton slut and whore, but delicately.
I can see her being propositioned in a club with her sister by a handsome gentleman and if she is feeling in the mood, she would accept money for a little fling in a private booth with this gentleman. She is way too classy to be taken into a bathroom as other sluts would. Would love to see more actions with the kids and Harry and, I'm forgetting, the black kid, from the pool scene. I would love to see her move away from Terrance, she doesn't need him for corruption. She has the mindset to corrupt herself and there are plenty of others to corrupt her, especially her own kids.
Everytime, you come up with a new update, it's like Christmas. Thank you, so much, sir.
Would love to see her wardrobe start to get sluttier and her even deciding to go without panties and bra. Having a movie night with her kids and they are drinking and getting hot and bothered.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes