4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, maybe I don't understand... The guy missed the lesbian tag and it's here, that's why I showed the picture... What you're showing is future content...
Current and future fetishes. Capture.PNG

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So who do we thinik this is.

Yes it is.
From Patron page
View attachment 3756282
That's a good list once fully realized :devilish:

I guess we are going with good old "i was drunk" for the more morally "questionable" actions, at least at first.

Who's gonna be behind the blackmail? Terrance? One of the older dudes? A family member?

Who's gonna be the Dom for the latex part? I'm guessing Mrs Denvers will be wearing, maybe her daughters too.

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
Change logs aren't detailed enough and apparently there's a difference between F95 tags and dev's tags.

Could anyone list all the actual sexual interactions that do happen in the game so that potential players can know whether or not there is something of interest to look forward to when deciding to play the game?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's a good list once fully realized :devilish:

I guess we are going with good old "i was drunk" for the more morally "questionable" actions, at least at first.

Who's gonna be behind the blackmail? Terrance? One of the older dudes? A family member?

Who's gonna be the Dom for the latex part? I'm guessing Mrs Denvers will be wearing, maybe her daughters too.
I will try and answer one of the questions for you.
Who's gonna be behind the blackmail?
The blackmail is connected to the photoshoot but is there a connection between the Photoshoot and the Schoolboard?
After the conversation between Janet and Wanda it would seem that Wanda took a bigger paycut then the rest of the staff so are these two things connected?

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
The incest patch is really frustrating me.

Please, can someone walk me through it like I'm a perverted fifth-grader?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The incest patch is really frustrating me.

Please, can someone walk me through it like I'm a perverted fifth-grader?
Was your last save a patched save?Because you have to use your last patched save.
Copy all the files form the wincest folder into the game folder

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Current and future fetishes. View attachment 3756697
IMG_3340.png
Really the “ugly bastard” fetish? Is it mandatory or something for every female protagonist game to have a ugly old bastard fetish? I’ve asked devs of other games why theyneed it and they always tell me it’s what there patrons want :mad:
Well as long as it’s optional and we can tell the old fucker to fuck off then I’m ok with it

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Well as long as it’s optional and we can tell the old fucker to fuck off then I’m ok with it
The game developers have not forced any of the characters on us yet and i see no reason why should they change their minds and do so. After all, this can lead to an outflow of players. For example, someone will unsubscribe.
Like those who unsubscribed because they didn't wanna pay for Terrance update.

In general i think that content with the old & ugly bastard/s will be very popular.
Just as popular as that content in another game where the MC was having part-time job in nursing house)

Last edited:
Reactions: none300

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Was your last save a patched save?Because you have to use your last patched save.
Copy all the files form the wincest folder into the game folder
Did that and got an "uncaught exception" notice.

I feel like the best thing to do is delete everything and start from scratch?

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Did he switched to Unreal Engine for renders? This is a waste of time and a causes a lot of clipping
Why Terrence is a ridiculous character that is going to r*pe Wanda?
Why updates are split and very short? This is going to AWAM direction but with the sex going faster...

willoneau

Oct 2, 2023
quick question , when terence had a choice to answer the phone from wander or not does that matter to the direction taken?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
quick question , when terence had a choice to answer the phone from wander or not does that matter to the direction taken?
Unknown for sure but if you answer the phone you get the big Terrence scene in this update and if you don't answer then its short scene with terrence.

Reactions: willoneau
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes