4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes but it could be a while before we see her again though.
For all you people who thinks terrence is a match for Wanda just remember she likes to read romance novels/poetry so she is an old fashioned girl.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
Could happen and maybe Wanda will wear crotchless panyhose as well,if janet returns the ones that she took borrowed.
How about if Terrence wears the crotchless pantyhose :ROFLMAO:
dude, you are just too much :LOL:
maybe she is not wearing panties at all :oops:

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
What about the guy with the feet fetish ?.

Wanda seems to enjoy his company when he took her around his dad's collection of art etc.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
What about the guy with the feet fetish ?.

Wanda seems to enjoy his company when he took her around his dad's collection of art etc.
There will definitely be content with it, since you can collect points with it... But before that, Lois and Gene push the Wanda's desire points higher...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There will definitely be content with it, since you can collect points with it... But before that, Lois and Gene push the Wanda's desire points higher...
44 desire points and counting for Wanda

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm just saying, family love and bonds are more important than anything else in this game... You shouldn't "waste" these desire points on other characters... ;)
You do get a point for Janet though:love:but sadly no desire points in this update

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You do get a point for Janet though:love:but sadly no desire points in this update
I really didn't get points (character) ;) and I never hid that Terrence is not a likable character... I'm not offending anyone and everyone likes the character they want... I don't hurt the other camp and I don't shout about the updates ... I am patient and wait for the content that I want to see to come... I like games where my decisions are really important and there is no forced DEV control... So far this game is exactly like that and I would be very happy, if it stays like this in the future... (sorry if my English is not accurate)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I really didn't get points (character) ;) and I never hid that Terrence is not a likable character... I'm not offending anyone and everyone likes the character they want... I don't hurt the other camp and I don't shout about the updates ... I am patient and wait for the content that I want to see to come... I like games where my decisions are really important and there is no forced DEV control... So far this game is exactly like that and I would be very happy, if it stays like this in the future... (sorry if my English is not accurate)
I agree with you on the important decisons and not being forced and your English is fine as I can understand you

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I've made a Mod for the game, with WT recommendations and some more game settings.
Info: it's for the game with the patch

================================
June 19+20, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.07.3
================================

Download Mod v0.06.9WT (~3MB)
(wincest patch already included)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.07.3WT and included wincest patch (~330MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2633166 View attachment 2633167 View attachment 2633168 View attachment 2633169 View attachment 2633170
will "Mod v0.06.9WT" work for "v0.07.3"?

Reactions: Paulo Maia
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes