4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Unless I see the image of pop saying this,which I doubt will be posted,otherwise this is just garbage.
Lol...

Just type "milked" in the search bar in Discord or look at the photo below, unless he is lurking and deletes the messages, it is right there in the open, obviously read it in context... he understands milking is part of becoming big, I am not using this to diss him though, just pointing out a fact, people do this for money, what do you expect?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Lol...

Just type "milked" in the search bar in Discord or look at the photo below, unless he is lurking and deletes the messages, it is right there in the open, obviously read it in context... he understands milking is part of becoming big, I am not using this to diss him though, just pointing out a fact, people do this for money, what do you expect?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't see where Pop typed that he is/was milking people just DNA typing stuff.
I am not defending Pop but in some ways he is a lot like L&P,and I not talking about the milking.
They seem to be talking about "Motherless"
Capture.PNG
This is the last time that I am going to comment on this.

Last edited:

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I have always said that the price for tier 6($69) was too high for what you get and then he moves the release from tier 5 to tier 6 for the first 36 hours so don't expect it to drop for a while, atleast.
Oh I'm not expecting the update to drop soon. And since there's lesbian scenes in part 2 I'm not that interested in it anyway.

Reactions: MixQQ

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
I don't see where Pop typed that he is/was milking people just DNA typing stuff.
I am not defending Pop but in some ways he is a lot like L&P,and I not talking about the milking.
They seem to be talking about "Motherless"
View attachment 3801857
This is the last tiem that I am going to comment on this.
You are a Patreon, so you know Pop is not the only one working on this game.

DNA is the writer of the game saying it, implying that not milking is the reason Motherless made measly money according to him then he obviously knows that milking is necessary for the success of Ms. Denvers as that brings more people in the long run. Also, you don't need to defend him or comment on it anyway as I don't really care what they do, just stating a fact, I don't see why people think they are doing this out of passion if there were no supporters Wanda would have been abandoned long ago.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
For such a price on tier 6 i personaly better buy myself a fullscale game like Horizon Forbidden West or preorder new Star Wars: Outlaws and play in them entire month but the thing is that this subscription is like a donation. So, if someone does not mind the money, let them pay, and in the end we all will play (maybe).

Reactions: Udayana and Old Dog

SixInchesAnon

May 28, 2022
For such a price on tier 6 i personaly better buy myself a fullscale game like Horizon Forbidden West or preorder new Star Wars: Outlaws and play in them entire month but the thing is that this subscription is like a donation. So, if someone does not mind the money, let them pay, and in the end we all will play (maybe).
Higher tier is just for whales, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. What's important is that the lower tier still need to be good, since lower tier is where people actually care about value per dollar.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Tier 6 you get the beta ,which is just one event and some topless pin ups of Wanda and Tier 5 is just some teasers so in my opinion the ballance is just not there.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Nice! The old im breaking my release up into parts, but still going to charge people like they were diffrent updates. Its a total milker move. What a shame, why is it devs that make the most intresting VNs are always like this? There are a few exceptions but not many.

Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes