4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We know that Wanda wants to talk to Faye about the massage and Faye probably wants to talk about the photo shoot
Lois may talk to her mother later on but I do think that there is another person in the room
Maybe she'll just realize someone is spying on her, she won't catch Gene but she'll know he's spying on her. And so, night after night ... :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe she'll just realize someone is spying on her, she won't catch Gene but she'll know he's spying on her. And so, night after night ... :ROFLMAO:
She could catch Gen but not say anything as she did think about this while pleasuring herself in his room but will she be able to control her urges this time?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: nexer

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
We know that Wanda wants to talk to Faye about the massage and Faye probably wants to talk about the photo shoot
Lois may talk to her mother later on but I do think that there is another person in the room
Could be the at home photoshoot.. that'd be worth spying on and explain the presence of two people. The other option was already finished, it would only be logical.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Too soon for a home photo shoot but discussing the photos ok and there will be amination in this part,that we know of
The photo shoot amplified the tension but also spread it. Faye and Wanda would have other things to talk about now, and it would be easier to get past the living room scene :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The photo shoot amplified the tension but also spread it. Faye and Wanda would have other things to talk about now, and it would be easier to get past the living room scene :unsure:
Faye got hot when her mother posed and Wanda had naughty thoughts about Faye when she posed so thoughts on a private photo shoot between mother/daugher could come into play soon(ish)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Faye got hot when her mother posed and Wanda had naughty thoughts about Faye when she posed so thoughts on a private photo shoot between mother/daugher could come into play soon(ish)
I'm talking about the alternate photoshoot if she declined at the studio. Points are still lower on that route so I wouldn't expect anything too risque but it's something.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm talking about the alternate photoshoot if she declined at the studio. Points are still lower on that route so I wouldn't expect anything too risque but it's something.
Sorry I messed up but I do think a private home shoot will happen betwen them

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Sorry I messed up but I do think a private home shoot will happen betwen them
That could actually be pretty good, even this early you'd think at home is a much more comfortable atmosphere so they would be more willing to push the limits.

Reactions: Old Dog

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
That could actually be pretty good, even this early you'd think at home is a much more comfortable atmosphere so they would be more willing to push the limits.
who told you they will do some photo stuff at home

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
What kind of a guy is bennet?
Bennett is a history teacher who coaches Dylan, the son of his colleague Ms. Sophia Parker. Dylan doesn't get good grades in history, you could say he fails/failed not sure there, now his mother confronts Bennett about her son's grades, which leads to a date, during the date he wants to meet Sophia again, before the departure he asks Sophia's permission to kiss her on the cheek, and she agrees.

Second date: Sophia adjusts her appearance and dons a nicer outfit. In order to end the night and put Sophia's son's mind at ease, she should have sex with Bennett, which is what he requests in return.

L&P haven't revealed much more about him so far, but she has the choice of having sex with him or complaining to the school board about how harshly Dylan's marks were corrected.

An asshole who blackmails people to get them to have sex with him then boasts about how great his performance is that he never leaves a woman unsatiside
Bennett, Janitor, thugs, museum guys, fitness guys, carl, the movers, and now devon are the only reason i like this game, i want these guys to have sex with sophia, i will love it, i think i deserve it;

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes