4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Now this game and female mc is true rival to l&p and sophia she is so damn hot Don't abandoned this game dev
I'm sure someone will correct me, but I think what's so hot is it's not a copy and paste of a typical Daz model. Looks original to me at least and there's something else about her. Can't figure out how to word it yet. Keep up the good work Dev.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Did Gene come in the room? The text and teaser seems to give the impression that he did :unsure: Looks like Gene's eyes are right outside the door.
It looks so and something that I never expected to happen but if Wanda does not change position then Gene will not see much until she gets out of the bath then it could be only a side view.
If Wanda uses talc or moisturizer on her body in the bathroom then Gene could have a good view but I don't expect a full frontal view with everything on display

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It looks so and something that I never expected to happen but if Wanda does not change position then Gene will not see much until she gets out of the bath then it could be only a side view.
Definitely won't give us a front view, it's too early :ROFLMAO:.
But if Gene got inside, the scene will be quite interesting.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Definitely won't give us a front view, it's too early :ROFLMAO:.
But if Gene got inside, the scene will be quite interesting.
True and if Wanda applies the moisturizer stuff in the bedroom then more view of Wanda and then she will dress.
Also we don't know what Wanda was maybe reaching for on her vanity unit.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes