4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So you are thinking that Wanda is testing Gene?
I think Wanda should realize that someone is on the balcony, and then not freak out understanding that Gene is the only one it could be. Wanda just found out about Gene's interest, but does she know he's after her?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think Wanda should realize that someone is on the balcony, and then not freak out understanding that Gene is the only one it could be. Wanda just found out about Gene's interest, but does she know he's after her?
Well he aint after a bedtime story

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
She has been divorced for 5 years so between work and 3 kids not much free time.
If Wanda will put on a show for Gene it would be a big step forward.
Do you know anything about those mannequins? Is it Wanda's imagination?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If Wanda will put on a show for Gene it would be a big step forward.
Do you know anything about those mannequins? Is it Wanda's imagination?
No idea about the mannequins but it could just be that the devis is being a tease with at least one of them blocking what Wanda is reaching for on the vanity unit.
So unless the dev wants to trease us more I think Wanda will put on a show either in the bathroom or in the bedroom whethere or not she notices Gene but her mind will wonder back to the video that she found on his cmputer.
If Faye is leaving lios room then this will give Faye/Wander the chance to talk about what is bothering Lios and this will also be a good oppertunity for Wanda to bring up the massage moan and for Faye to bring up the photo shoot.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
what is always is "romance" shitty tag?
Who on Earth wank over a romantic story?
People with a fucking heart who don't see women as sex objects or property, you ignorant fuck.
I don't see Ms Denvers as part of your list of favorites.
Only two updates on, it's too early. I need to extend my list anyway, they don't allow enough characters in the signature.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
People with a fucking heart who don't see women as sex objects or property, you ignorant fuck.

Only two updates on, it's too early. I need to extend my list anyway, they don't allow enough characters in the signature.
Lol I hurt your childing snowflake feeling.

Confusing adult games with reality is not good.....

You can be as much as simp as you want.. I do not care.. but here we are discussing games.

1682074576535.png

Thank you.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Sure the dude you're replying to came across way too strong, but you are equally just as weird or more.
Stop diluting and blurring the lines between what's fiction and reality.
Just cause someone want's some fetishes involved in a game doesn't automatically mean he/she acts a certain way in reality.
Grow Up.

Reactions: mulerider
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes