4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
Tell me you didn't put a BDSM room in there or a nuclear shelter?
A games room could be fun though :ROFLMAO:
The first floor behind the kitchen, that is, the space under Lois and Faye's house became much longer, I am currently not sure how to arrange it, maybe it is possible to put all kinds of fitness equipment, Faye as a model needs to keep in shape, Gene and Lois are involved in sports programs. But considering Wanda's interests, perhaps some music equipment can be added, etc.
Of course their house has a basement. The roof will join a garden and kind of a small water bath bar, and a barbecue grill and so on, just like Gene's introduction picture

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The first floor behind the kitchen, that is, the space under Lois and Faye's house became much longer, I am currently not sure how to arrange it, maybe it is possible to put all kinds of fitness equipment, Faye as a model needs to keep in shape, Gene and Lois are involved in sports programs. But considering Wanda's interests, perhaps some music equipment can be added, etc.
Of course their house has a basement. The roof will join a garden and kind of a small water bath bar, and a barbecue grill and so on, just like Gene's introduction picture
Sauna/gym/massage table

• Yay, new update!
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Orimal and nexer

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's Faye. But Pop keeps modifying and modifying his own assets :(. Bad Pop.
View attachment 2569613

What door is this? Is this Wanda's room or Faye's?:unsure:
Looks pretty clear to me, she obviously just gave mommy a nice sensual massage with happy ending and now she just can't get enough of her mother's intoxicating aroma. She's getting ready to lick her fingers clean.. :p

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So, Lois, in her room, I think :unsure: Wanda paid her a visit before going to bed or will she stay with her all night?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Posted 3 days a go
View attachment 2572288

Hope you haven't forgotten about the sweet, and innocent Lois
Hmm I think this is Wanda waking her up in the morning. *pinch pinch* What you don't see is Lois reaching back to grab her pillow and whacking Wanda upside the head, this erupts in a furious pillow fight taking place all over the room and they end up back on the bed wrestling. Eventually clothes are torn and there's nothing but sweaty naked bodies lying about.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hmm I think this is Wanda waking her up in the morning. *pinch pinch* What you don't see is Lois reaching back to grab her pillow and whacking Wanda upside the head, this erupts in a furious pillow fight taking place all over the room and they end up back on the bed wrestling. Eventually clothes are torn and there's nothing but sweaty naked bodies lying about.
Something like ?

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
Interesting idea, but not enough people for me

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes