4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I modified the game slightly so it has outlined text and no huge box where the text is that covers half the image. I also modified it so it saves JPGs instead of PNGs when you press "s" as PNGs are much larger (personal preference). I also hate it when a game loads but you're uncertain if it is loading or not, so I added in a loading screen. I normally use a default of mine, but just for fun I created one specifically for this game that looks like this...

MsDenvers - loading.jpg

Anyhow, if anyone's interested, I'll attach a ZIP of this. The only files this overwrites is the namebox and textbox in the GUI so you don't see those again.
View attachment MsDenvers.7z

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I modified the game slightly so it has outlined text and no huge box where the text is that covers half the image. I also modified it so it saves JPGs instead of PNGs when you press "s" as PNGs are much larger (personal preference). I also hate it when a game loads but you're uncertain if it is loading or not, so I added in a loading screen. I normally use a default of mine, but just for fun I created one specifically for this game that looks like this...

View attachment 2620213

Anyhow, if anyone's interested, I'll attach a ZIP of this. The only files this overwrites is the namebox and textbox in the GUI so you don't see those again.
View attachment 2620216
Going to give it a try,thanks

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes