4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
How long is Pop going to keep Wanda's *virginity*? Seven years?
Actually, we can approximately calculate this time.

For example, it took four months for devs to create full version of the 0.06 update and then another four month to create full ver of a 0.07 update. Nicole and Terrance have already taken steps in getting close to Wanda and we can only hope that Lois has enough of renders to do the "same" in 007-Part 2.

This means there's still a band of characters like Gene & Randy, Harry, Faye & Janet in the line to get intimacy with Wanda as well as Rick the schoolboard member and also Vincent from the studio.

So, 7x4=28 months with no actual sex-act content. Only teasing, rubbing, kissing.

But, if new updates like 008, 009 (and so on) will contain more than one event with different characters then everything will be a lot more faster.

28/2=14 months with no actual sex-act content. Only teasing, rubbing, kissing.

Then everything will go in a circles but with light actual sex-act content.
Handjob or Fingering with every characters will end up in another 14 months.
Blowjob or Tittyfuck or Licking with every characters again will end up in another 14 months.

And only then at best scenario this game will give the ones who still be here some sex.

So, we can approximate see a sex between MC & somebody - somewhere in december 2027.

But honestly, i think in the future we will see a polls on Patreon where subscribers choose which character will be in next update or something like that.
Those who are dissatisfied with the vote results will shout in this thread - fuck you, your character has already had two updates in a row and ours has not received any during more than year and all that sort of thing.

In short, everything will be like in the game you mentioned.
Popular characters will receive updates with sex between MC and them.
Less popular will not. Despite the fact that they will also have a mob of fans.

Last edited:

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024

For example, it took four months for devs to create full version of the 0.06 update and then another four month to create full ver of a 0.07 update. Nicole and Terrance have already taken steps in getting close to Wanda and we can only hope that Lois has enough of renders to do the "same" in 007-Part 2.

This means there's still a band of characters like Gene & Randy, Harry, Faye & Janet in the line to get intimacy with Wanda as well as Rick the schoolboard member and also Vincent from the studio.

So, 7x4=28 months with no actual sex-act content. Only teasing, rubbing, kissing.

But, if new updates like 008, 009 (and so on) will contain more than one event with different characters then everything will be a lot more faster.

Blowjob or Tittyfuck or Licking with every characters again will end up in another 14 months.

And only then at best scenario this game will give the ones who still be here some sex.

So, we can approximate see a sex between MC & somebody - somewhere in december 2027.

But honestly, i think in the future we will see a polls on Patreon where subscribers choose which character will be in next update or something like that.
Those who are dissatisfied with the vote results will shout in this thread - fuck you, your character has already had two updates in a row and ours has not received any during more than year and all that sort of thing.

Forgot to allow for windage.

love sophia

Feb 17, 2021

:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

And you know, I'm afraid you'll be right, because it would divide the community even more, and many angry players are not good for a game, and especially not for the forum...

Reactions: Desastrousman

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Depends on the type of poll for me so as long as the dev keeps thing reasonable with his choices then I maybe fine.As we have learned from previous polls on other games that the acne ridden prepubescent virgins who have never seen a naked female in real life will pick the worst outfit.
I wold prefer no polls involving patrons
just to be safe.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Worked ok for me but since it is only a couple of frames of rubbing you have not missed anything.
I have redownloaded the file from there discord

Uhfjgjvjbhi

Feb 14, 2019
I've made a Mod for the game, with WT recommendations and some more game settings.
Info: it's for the game with the patch

================================
June 19+20, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.07.3
================================

Download Mod v0.07.3WT (~3MB)
(wincest patch already included)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.07.3WT and included wincest patch (~330MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2633166 View attachment 2633167 View attachment 2633168 View attachment 2633169 View attachment 2633170
Thanks

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes