4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Any news or predictions on Terrence Part 2?
Predictions. Most likely Terrance event will end precisely on those renders/pictures that were published earlier in [spoilers]. Those of Terrance's fans who have already seen these images will not see anything new in part 2.

Plus, perhaps update will be delayed for several days because one of the developers is not healthy.
WAIT.jpg

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So both girls are wearing lingerie in one of the shots and Wandas skin looks wet while Lois does not.
So does Wanda show her boobs to Lois,Like in the erotic dream she ahd about Lois?
I also don't think that Wanda is naked.
it look like the rats from the sinking AWAM are moving here? :LOL:
Gawd I hope not

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Predictions. Most likely Terrance event will end precisely on those renders/pictures that were published earlier in [spoilers]. Those of Terrance's fans who have already seen these images will not see anything new in part 2.

Plus, perhaps update will be delayed for several days because one of the developers is not healthy.
View attachment 3779232
Tuesday was supposed to be release day but we shall see what happens.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
So both girls are wearing lingerie in one of the shots and Wandas skin looks wet while Lois does not.
So does Wanda show her boobs to Lois,Like in the erotic dream she ahd about Lois?
I also don't think that Wanda is naked.

Gawd I hope not
Was Lois in the bed with Wanda when she asked to see her boobs and Wanda obliged but wouldn't take them out her bra but said next time she'd let her see them ?.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Was Lois in the bed with Wanda when she asked to see her boobs and Wanda obliged but wouldn't take them out her bra but said next time she'd let her see them ?.
Lois spent the night with Wanda and Wanda had a erotic dream about Lois(after she caress Lois thigh.Wanda also joked about bathing together.

Discusion with a friend.
Both skinny dipping and sunbathing would fit.
From the last photo where you think they were going to skinny dip, but, with her hair being dry, skinny dipping would make sense, I think sun lotion it more than likely, and would be similar to what Faye did when she massaged Wanda at the beginning of the game, where Wanda, allowed her to go so far, I think, this would be the same, she allowed Lois to put sun lotion on so far and then stopped her

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes