4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Don't bother, there won't be any action. Story progression like last time. Action comes later in the game maybe end of next year.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
PopDoggy, why did I have the thought that you had either finished this game or quit on it. I don't know where I got that from. But, I am glad that I saw somebody had made a comment on the game so I checked it out and found that the game was still going. Outstanding, now, any idea as to the next update? I love Mrs. Denvers.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
PopDoggy, why did I have the thought that you had either finished this game or quit on it. I don't know where I got that from. But, I am glad that I saw somebody had made a comment on the game so I checked it out and found that the game was still going. Outstanding, now, any idea as to the next update? I love Mrs. Denvers.
PopDoggy has said on Patreon, 2 weeks ago, that the next update will be this month

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Thanks, SexyShelly, that is awesome sauce. Just for kicks, what are the max lust points has Ms. Denvers accrued at this point? I have 32 or 33, not sure.
My lust points is at 31 up to end of last update, I am guessing everyone will be around the same 30 lust points number

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes