4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Why do games like No more money use he same patch for each update?
Probably because each update NEEDS to be patched after it is released. The reason being due to rules on places like Patreon. So they have to have a story without certain relationships so Patreon doesn't ban them, and then after they release the game, they also have a patch so the relationships are the way they intended.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
So Nicole has the most sexual content in this update and most people will think that it will be with Wanda but what if Nicole had an encounter with someone else and Wanda caught them?Maybe why things seem awkward between them in the Limo.
So would you say it’s the best update yet or right up there?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Bottom pic looks like Nicole's hand on Wanda's shoulder, guessing based off the color of nail paint. I thought for sure this was a flashback moment but Nicole's neck looks too wrinkly for a young woman lol.. and this must be a high class party because it looks lame as shit! :ROFLMAO:
I think that I know who it is but Nicole no as i think her nail varnish is darker but I do have an idea as to who it maybe because of the "
Do you remember me"?

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think that I know who it is but Nicole no as i think her nail varnish is darker but I do have an idea as to who it maybe because of the "
Do you remember me"?
Ahh I didn't notice the "do you remember me" part. That probably means it's not Nicole. Could we perhaps see a younger Janet? Bet she was a smokeshow and a half! Probably wishful thinking LOL

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ahh I didn't notice the "do you remember me" part. That probably means it's not Nicole. Could we perhaps see a younger Janet? Bet she was a smokeshow and a half! Probably wishful thinking LOL
I am thinking that it could be Dolly,but she is not on the playlist.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes