4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Would somebody be so kind to give a terrance save please. I would be grateful <3

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Was there any new content? They were talking in the car then it just ends. Nothing new.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
My word what a pickle you peeps have gotton into.
As far as I can work out you need to be on the full lesbian route.
Here is a save for the Lois/Wanda scene.

PS you can thank me later.
I'm sorry, but please tell me how to insert this save correctly?:unsure:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Have we reached Sophia Parker levels of "yes, yes, yes, NO!" or is it not that bad yet?

I'd say the signs are not good but too early to say. Not sure I'll put it at that level but hopefully it's not a repeated pattern.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I think some clarity is needed.

If you have any points with male characters does that automatically mean no lesbian scenes then ?.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Taking bets on that cliff hanger ending resolving with the very next screen being Lois going 'that's enough i think, i feel better now'. You don't cut a sex scene in half unless you're a complete dickhead, nah, you cut it just before it gets cut short to make an 'enticing' cliffhanger ending.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Taking bets on that cliff hanger ending resolving with the very next screen being Lois going 'that's enough i think, i feel better now'. You don't cut a sex scene in half unless you're a complete dickhead, nah, you cut it just before it gets cut short to make an 'enticing' cliffhanger ending.
Oh yeah, I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to think she's about to spread her cheeks and eat her asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus and Grelk

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Goto to MsDenvers-0.7.5 and click on the games folder after you have done this you should see a folders called saves so just pop in the save in there
Thanks, but it doesn't work for me. I tried to do this several times, deleted my saves, but it didn't help. I deleted the unpacked game several times and unpacked it again, but it was useless. I even deleted the save folder. But every time I start the game, I see my old saves, despite the fact that I put yours in the folder that appears
conservation. It's just some kind of trouble.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes