3.90 star(s) 42 Votes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
As far as i know in that event Wanda bought herself this blue "dress" and combined it with a black skirt.
2_3_Nicole_visit_068_2.jpg
The second dress Wanda received as a gift from Nicole and it was the same dress that Wanda wore for the event at the club.
Nicole bought it especially for her for this evening. She wanted Wanda to wear something more (sexy) revealing - different from Wanda's usual wardrobe.
111.jpeg
All other dresses as fishbrain already mentioned were just a dress to try on.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As far as i know in that event Wanda bought herself this blue "dress" and combined it with a black skirt.
View attachment 4054977
The second dress Wanda received as a gift from Nicole and it was the same dress that Wanda wore for the event at the club.
Nicole bought it especially for her for this evening. She wanted Wanda to wear something more (sexy) revealing - different from Wanda's usual wardrobe.
View attachment 4055002
All other dresses as fishbrain already mentioned were just a dress to try on.
It didn't look like the 2nd dress to me.

Last edited:

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Just not what I'm here for and like anyone else I'd prefer development time be devoted to content that interests me.
Ah, literally my reason for wanting more of him.

I'm here for the interracial, and love the fact this game doesn't make him a thug. Gene's a creep and Terrance needs to be punched in the face and/or dominated. Loiving all the lesbian action too.

Reactions: jenyabest

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As long as the content is balanced(character wise)I don't really mind who is in the update I just don't want to wait years for a character to reappear again after there last event.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
As long as the content is balanced(character wise)I don't really mind who is in the update I just don't want to wait years for a character to reappear again after there last event.
The updates will be very short if dev update all routes at ones. But if he updates one or two routes at the time we could wait very long time before our route is updated. If we're on "wrong" route.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The updates will be very short if dev update all routes at ones. But if he updates one or two routes at the time we could wait very long time before our route is updated. If we're on "wrong" route.
This is what I mean by balance as he could do straight then lesbian for the next update or mix them up like he is doing for this update and 3-4 months aint that bad compared to other games.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
I've seen a lot of over ambitious developers do that and end up getting overwhelmed with all the story they have yet to tell and so little time to do it.

Getting cute with too many side stories and subplots overwhelms them to begin with, then the criticism of reader's clamoring for their favorite arc to continue over others which "suck," becomes disheartening and before long their throwing their hands up and walking away.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've seen a lot of over ambitious developers do that and end up getting overwhelmed with all the story they have yet to tell and so little time to do it.

Getting cute with too many side stories and subplots overwhelms them to begin with, then the criticism of reader's clamoring for their favorite arc to continue over others which "suck," becomes disheartening and before long their throwing their hands up and walking away.
Which is one of the reasons that I dumped that other game as it has been years since I have seen Alyssa and it will be many more years before she reappears again.
At the moment Pop is doing well and long may it continue.

Apr 19, 2020
Which is one of the reasons that I dumped that other game as it has been years since I have seen Alyssa and it will be many more years before she reappears again.
At the moment Pop is doing well and long may it continue.
Alyssa? from which game?

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes