3.90 star(s) 42 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
as always you have nice ideas (y):love: but this game is too vanilla for all that content. The best we can get is maybe MMF with some DP action
Thanks, very nice of you. At this point most of the guys here would be ecstatic to even get that. The writing and art are wonderful, but, we need some real sex.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Taryana and MixQQ

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
My friend, I only wish I had the skills to make games. I would make it with almost all fetishes available and optional, no mini games, no puzzles. Nothing to detract from pure fun and bliss. If only I had the smarts and money. If I were a rich man, lalalalalalalalalalalalala..........
It's not that hard to make these kinda games, all it needs is a LOT of time to learn and practice. Credits to the ones who actually end up making good VNs. Its funny also how there is no "danger" aspect of not letting the husband know like you suggested. Either their husbands are just simple dumb fucks or they are purposely kept in the shadows and she keeps on teasing like a fucking boring movie. Most of these VNs follow the same format:

Release - MC gets fucked by partner, erotic scene at the bedroom when she wakes up (to get the tags), there's always an old man as neighbor for some reason.

Update 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 - MC teassssesss.............................

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
It's not that hard to make these kinda games, all it needs is a LOT of time to learn and practice. Credits to the ones who actually end up making good VNs. Its funny also how there is no "danger" aspect of not letting the husband know like you suggested. Either their husbands are just simple dumb fucks or they are purposely kept in the shadows and she keeps on teasing like a fucking boring movie. Most of these VNs follow the same format:

Release - MC gets fucked by partner, erotic scene at the bedroom when she wakes up (to get the tags), there's always an old man as neighbor for some reason.

Update 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 - MC teassssesss.............................
Hopefully she'll start an intimate relationship with the old neighbour & maybe even the BOY SCOUT??????????????!!

• Wow
Reactions: Chrisdarock19
3.90 star(s) 42 Votes